Why doesn't WaniKani show stroke order?

@Kelcey
the link is broken, it’s missing the colon after http :stuck_out_tongue:

Kelcey said...
Head down to the kanji section of this post, and there are some nice resources for learning and practicing writing/stroke order. 

As for Wanikani not including stroke order and such, I believe the idea is getting you to learn tonsof kanji fast, and learning handwriting can be a hindrance for a lot of people . 

Edit: Link now inserted 
        Won't let me link it*       

OK, should work now. 
One day I’ll be able to internet 

Takamori112 said... I find Heisigs "Remembering The Kanji" really good for stroke order. I usually learn the kanji here and then refer to that for the strokes and another mnemonic if i'm struggling to remember it! the book has some reasoning as well for why stroke order is the way it is for some kanji, and why certain radicals get placed where in the kanji! After a while you can guess the stroke order usually :) 
 I have this and really enjoy it! It's helpful to remember the stroke order and radicals at the same time.
ShotgunLagoon said... @ledan 
wanikani and textfugu are made by the same people: tofugu. tofugu is currently working on a grammar resource called etoeto which is in alpha testing right now. wanikani will never teach grammar because it's meant for kanji.
genki is great. use genki. definitely use genki. make sure to have the workbook. the workbook is great. super great. like, great.
 I have a profound love for Genki that stretches beyond great. : D