Who Has Reached Higher Levels with no Scripts? Raise Your Hands

Even if you do all of your reviews in one session, leveling up can introduce 70+ lessons, so it can take an hour or more to get through all the new radicals if you haven’t reordered them. As a result, you’ve lost an hour off of the minimum level up time. I realize it’s not “important” in the grand scheme of things, I’m just explaining why reordering can impact level-up speed.

2 Likes

I also sometimes use the reorder script when I’m short on time. Since Vocab don’t effect level up. I might reorder Kanji so I can knock them out before work, and then do Vocab when I get home and have more time to focus. This let’s me get to work on time without having to sacrifice level up speed.

Those are both great points! I always do all my level-up lessons at once, but I’ve never thought about the time it takes to get through the radicals/kanji or only doing radical/kanji reviews to save time or break up the batches. Reorder would definitely be super helpful in both cases.

Another thing that others haven’t said, but I regularly use one of the mark-right scripts to actually mark some of my answers wrong if WK accidentally accepted a wrong answer.

(Obsolete) [UserScript] WaniKani Double Check? I thought it was broken by an official WaniKani update, and will never be fixed.

Although I use No Cigar, I would prefer to mark things as wrong sometimes as well (and probably blacklist some of the correct answer).

Yep! It works for me both on Chrome and android Firefox.

ETA holy cow I got a sect name

5 Likes

I could be at some point but don’t hold your breath.

Well hey, if it isnt my favorite internet arguer in the forums on wanikani again.

I have been following you for quite some time, and am frankly surprised to see you in my replies here.

Please keep your bad attitude to yourself. Ive seen you in pretty much every thread being rude to people.

Miss me with that please.

1 Like

Haha. It’s internet snowflake guy, who confuses factual information, educated opinions and open debate with bad intent. You make life more tedious for rational people.

Oh, and I’m currently level 31 with no scripts.

I love it when I get replies like this when I wasn’t even rude to anyone in this thread.

Hey look, the assholes on the wanikani forums are insulting me again.
Big surprise there.

How about you both do the first helpful thing youve ever done for anyone, and tell me how I can block you?

Now you’re just admitting you don’t read the forums.

2 Likes

Keep it up, sarcasm champ. You rule here.

You and I are talking, and only one of us is slinging insults.

Actually, my one and only request was for you to leave me alone. Your response, as usual, was to insult me and continue arguing. Ive been watching you for a year now, you are not gonna surprise me with any of this.

Please quote where I insulted you just now?

1 Like

I am not here to play these games with you. Leave me alone. Stop commenting on my posts.

I’ve been told I’m an asshole who doesn’t help anyone here, but you’re the one being insulted. Okie doke.

There’s a “mute” button at the bottom of every thread if you want the thread to go away.

EDIT: My apologies for replying to being told to stop being rude in a thread that hasn’t been posted in for months where I wasn’t being rude.

Clearly, you don’t remember me. Now, take the next step, and leave me alone please? I have had enough of you insulting my intelligence to last a lifetime.

5 Likes