When you don't have a schedule

Untitled 2

Is this anyone else or just me???

18 Likes

I used to have a schedule but after awhile, all my reviews ended up like that after missing a few set times, so now we just roll with the reviews whenever I have time

2 Likes

I don’t see where is the problem. What is the worry?

Here is what is normal for me. I have no problem with this.

Forecast

6 Likes

Mine is still kinda all over the place from when I was on vacation. It’s kinda nice to spread my reviews out though - I’ll miss it when it gets back to the usual chunks

1 Like

It’s fine

2 Likes

I can’t remember :thinking:
Here’s how it looks like for me :joy:

18 Likes

I suspect it’s fairly common actually. Not for me though

7 Likes

I have an schedule: every hour :smiley:
Captura de pantalla_2020-08-19_10-35-43

10 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a “schedule” but for some reason I do have big-ish reviews every other hour:

4 Likes

My schedule changes everyday and I like waiting for them to pile up.
reviewforecat
Are we gonna make this a post your schedule thread??

5 Likes

No pain no gain!

…or so i keep telling myself…

1 Like

Such similar numbers. Next thing you tell me we have reviews for the same exact items.

:eyes:

8 Likes

Also, wouldn’t this thread be fine in the #wanikani section? :o

2 Likes

Oh wow , i can’t relate as you can see but HOW do u keep it that way ?

2 Likes

My schedule is not as clean as Rik’s up here, but I like it! I do lessons in the morning (preferably before 7 and 8), then hit the reviews on time at 11am and 7pm. While on holiday I wouldn’t set my alarm, so I ended up doing lessons at around 11am instead. I’d love my reviews to eventually be concentrated in the early evening.

3 Likes

You people are crazy…

6 Likes

Would it? I assumed since it was somewhat superfluous that I would put it here in Campfire. I just figure business in Wanikani, pleasure in Campfire. XD

1 Like

are you from Russia mister Igor?

Yeah makes sense. I think that less serious posts that are related to Wanikani are still valid to be posted on #wanikani. Wanikani screenshots is a very similar thread to this one and it’s been in this category since the beginning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What did you to let it display the digital times instead of am/pm?

1 Like