When do new lessons become available?

Hello! I’m a new user and was wondering how often new lessons would become available with the “spaced learning” wanikani uses. Ive done the first 26 radicals and I am eager to learn more! Any insight into how WaniKani works would be much appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

Short answer: if you do your reviews as soon as they appear, then about 2 days.
Long answer: WaniKani is great, but make sure you understand how it works and why:
FAQ
Guide

Edit: Welcome! Where are my manners?

15 Likes

Since Rodrigo already answered it all. I’ll just say welcome to the community! Hope to see you around lots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help! (and the welcome LOL) :smiley:

2 Likes

I smell new blood. Hello, reampr!

giphy

8 Likes

That gif always gets me <3

Also hello and ~welcome~ @reampr :tada:

2 Likes

鰐蟹へようこそ!

I think the new standard response should be:
“New lessons don’t unlock until the system registers that you have read the FAQ in full” :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Since all questions was answered, I’ll go ahead and just give you a welcome instead! =D

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m new here as well.

Welcome, @elenderg!

We have plenty of animals and vegetables among us, it’s nice to have a Super Sayan as well.

2 Likes

And fruit! We’ve got fruit as well!

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello there!

I’m new as well and waiting is indeed a hard task, but I hope that the desire to log in and complete my reviews will keep me learning for a long time to come.

Best of luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

on the subscription page you have to pay 0,02$ or 0,01€ or 1¥ for each new lesson, it is sold as DLC to unlock later content

1 Like

Maybe today

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.