What's your Favorite Anime Moment? Here is mine

I’ve got lots of favorite moments, I think. Nothing reigns supreme, but I appreciate lots of the things that get done here and there. Here’s a little list of some of the more recent ones I can think of:

• Demon Slayer: Almost every beheading. The build ups and demon deaths were always very satisfying and carefully thought out in terms of creating sympathy for the demons. Ep19 was cool, but unfortunately it turned out to be a bit of a lie >:(
  • Demon Slayer: The beginning of the final episode. It’s not like a super hyped up moment or anything, but the series takes such a dramatic shift in scenery and visuals that I was sitting there like ‘wow! this is totally rad bro’
  • Redline: The racing scenes were cool but the ending was just insane, and don’t forget the sudden romantic part of it (which made me go from shell-shocked to traumatized).
  • Weathering With You: When they’re falling in the sky and the chorus starts playing. Best experienced in a movie theatre.
  • Maquia: When the invaders destroyed the gates of the castle, with all of the soldiers fighting and dying and stuff, along with the childbirth. It was pretty emotional for me, felt like a really powerful moment.
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash: When Haruhiro and Yume were crying on each other. That show just kept on feeling more real and genuine (despite it being isekai).
3 Likes

Not exactly an anime moment since it’s the ending theme scenes, but this ending with the girl going through the different “sleepy-phases” represents me sooo much…

Whenever I’m talking online with friends and I space out, they just ask me in which phase I’m in, referencing the ending scene XD

Now I’m on phase 2 :confused:

2 Likes

This feels a lot like digimon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone reminded me, I love the scene where Rikka sings in the talent show in Chuunibyou.

NO…you’re rad!!
I totally loved the final episode of demon slayer

1 Like

In HunterxHunter whenGon beat the heck out of Pitouand whenMeruem and Komugi just died together while playing Gungi

2 Likes

Hmmm… My favorite moment is probably the “LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!” scene from Mobile Fighter G Gundam I love how silly, yet awesome that whole series is haha (I really like the ending as well)

Honorable Mentions

A bunch of scenes from the Giant Robo ova

The fire dragon scene from Promare

The final fight from Ashita no Joe This series left a huge impact on me… I was depressed for days haha ^^;

The finale of Zeta Gundam because I like somewhat bleak endings every once in a while~

I guess I either like crazy awesome anime or depressing ones lol

1 Like

Good idea! Will do! Thank you!

A LOT!

Hmm…
Absolute saddest moment would probably be…
Ah, yes.
The final arc of bunny girl senpai.

Amnesia Kaede’s “death” left a hole in my heart that will never be filled.

Literally had me tear up.
Frankly, it’s why I’m so reluctant to watch your lie in april.
See, I already know how it ends, but since I haven’t watched it yet, I don’t feel attached to the characters.

One of the most heartwarming scenes I’ve seen is the ending of kimi no na wa.

But onto badass moments:
Kimetsu No Yaiba: The scene where Tanjiro cuts the rock in half is definitely up there.
Along with the decapitation of mama spider.
Honestly, that bit was way more emotional than the death of the lower moon.

A certain magical index/A certain scientific railgun: The fight against accelerator.

5 Likes

Aha!

It means the important or critical character. Think of an illuminated leading capital in a medieval text.

And the sad, yes. It took me a month to read 六巻, because the emotion was on overload. It’s weird when for the first time ever, you read about yourself.

Omo, one of my absolute favorites is the first kiss scene of Otani and Kouzumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj96L1mAFfM

My poor heart

2 Likes

I thought of one! Near the end when Ryoma has a match with Tezuka and he shouts thank you to all of his senpai.

1 Like

Ahh I love that scene too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.