What is your study schedule?

This is my study schedule. 元気 (genki) is my textbook.

I decided to write it entirely in Japanese for some extra practice. I think this would be a good way to practice for those who haven’t written out a schedule yet. I instead of using specific times, I decided to just put morning, evening, and night as the time I do things. I tried to do a schedule with specific times I’m the past and I ended up not following it lol.

Translation:
Top heading:

:heart: Japanese Schedule :heart:

Left side:

❊Genki❊
Chapter 5: June 6th
Chapter 6: June 20th
Chapter 7: July 4th
Chapter 8: July 18th
Chapter 9: August 1st
Chapter 10: August 15th
Chapter 11: August 29th
Chapter 12: September 15th

Right side:

Morning: Wanikani and Kanji Study
Evening: Anki and Genki
Night: Wanikani

What’s your schedule? Maybe you could challenge yourself to write it in Japanese or Jenglish lol.

3 Likes

I just do WaniKani and Bunpro… during the night… It’s 5:52 AM as of writing this and I should probably go to sleep…

2 Likes

Where do you find the time? All 朝 and most 晩 I’m at work and 夜 I’m too tired after work.
I just do WaniKani 毎日 at random times of the day and have Japanese classes on Saturdays.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol this schedule will probably change after quarantine xD. I’m still in high school, so it’s really different for me. I’d probably end up doing RK during lunch or something xD. And then textbook at home, but we’ll have to see. It’ll change depending on how much homework I end up with a day next school year.

1 Like

Thank you! Done!

1 Like

Lol it’s almost 3 here. I stayed up late playing a game. I have a study schedule but not much of a sleep schedule xD.

I don’t have a schedule I just study whenever I feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s better to have a schedule though for sure

2 Likes

隔離中の時間割:暇があると勉強する

3 Likes