What is the script which hides the readings and meanings of kanji and vocab in the main lists from the menu?

I had to uninstall Tampermonkey (thought it was broken but it wasn’t) and now I can’t remember what script I had to do this. You got the readings by hovering. 

What exactly do you mean by “main lists in the menu”? I may want to use it also once we solve the mystery of which one it is.

is it this ? WaniKani hide mnemonics

self-study script
/t/Userscript-Self-Study-Quiz-Edition-NEW-Listening-Quiz/13191/1

Was the self - study script, quiz edition. Is it not in the main list?  I spent ages looking, honest! 

Ryouki, if you look at the menu at the top of the home page you will see Radicals, Kanji and Vocab. These have lists of all the items you have done. This script enables you to quiz yourself. 

Thanks all.

Franken said...
Was the self - study script, quiz edition. Is it not in the main list?  I spent ages looking, honest! 

Ryouki, if you look at the menu at the top of the home page you will see Radicals, Kanji and Vocab. These have lists of all the items you have done. This script enables you to quiz yourself. 

Thanks all.
 Ah, okay. So, for example, the radicals would just show the radical and you'd have to hover over it for it to show you the name? Same for Kanji with readings/meanings? If that's the case, I've been hoping for this forever! I didn't realize there was a script for it!
Ryouki said...
Franken said...

Thanks all.
 Ah, okay. So, for example, the radicals would just show the radical and you'd have to hover over it for it to show you the name? Same for Kanji with readings/meanings? If that's the case, I've been hoping for this forever! I didn't realize there was a script for it!
 Yeah, it's mega useful!

Just installed it. So awesome! So glad I saw your thread. Your inconvenient situation wasn’t for naught! lol

EskimoJo said... self-study script
/t/Userscript-Self-Study-Quiz-Edition-NEW-Listening-Quiz/13191/1

Franken said...

Thanks all.
 The main list The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps is not updated for like about a year now. Seriously, this one script is super-duper useful.

I actually thought that no one made a script that hides the meanings of kanji/verbs/radicals and even quizzes you whenever you would like, this is fabulously amazing.

Thanks to everyone who kept bumping the thread, without you guys I would never have seen this, this is going to make my Japanese learning a bit easier