Well would you look at the time

I just have to say it. I love this anime!

1 Like

Shame on you, I don’t have reviews.

3 Likes

Treasure this time while you can. Go study some grammar. Some day you’ll be crying at a pile of 700 reviews wondering how this ever came to be. It all happens in the blink of an eye.

Someone give this lady more reviews

3 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Youre not going anywhere!

LSMEtFVx91

8 Likes

Yesterday?

3 Likes

Replying to self: so now 11 hours to next review? Cruel. And no lessons at all.

I do want to get back to my reviews but . . .

4 Likes

True. I get it. But waiting daily four or more hours for four kanji that I’ve known for 30 years prevented me from the lifetime subscription. Mad, because I wanted to do it. Haven’t yet experienced the program at pace because it’s still review, mostly. Hoping it speeds up soon because tonight I have 9 hours until more reviews and no lessons available. As I said in the forum, I’m sure I’ll be happy of the pace soon when I move on. No worries.

Sarah

2 Likes

You may be a bot, but no thanks for telling me to go study grammar–I wouldn’t be complaining if I weren’t moving on. The wanikani level lists and lessons are great, so I’m moving ahead, but it’s a lot less fun than being quizzed at your level in the reviews.

Wait! answered too fast. So the pace of reviews
does increase?

Well would you look at the time! it’s 午前 1:55 and I have 7 reviews in 5 minutes… sleep sounds nice though.

Shhhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhh. Shhh. Shh.

Shush you.

3 Likes

I like those progress circles on the kanji, what extension is that?

Koichi: sends out holiday email telling everyone to do their reviews

Also Koichi: makes convoluted puzzle with extremely vague clues, making dozens of people distracted for days

16 Likes

Who is this Erie Canary? Is this someone representing Wanikani or a fellow student? Why is it emailing me? Why does it think I need to study grammar?

I’m not a bot, lol.

If you go through WaniKani at max speed for most levels you would have … 450ish reviews a day? I’m obviously not the person to ask, I’m taking it very slow.

4 Likes

here you go:

i believe when you reply to a post you are automatically added as ‘watching’ that post - you can change your forum settings to not e-mail you if you want! (and to answer your other question: yes, the pace of reviews will increase as you get further in as more items from higher SRS levels will return at the same time as you learning new items!)

4 Likes

tbh I was really moved by the holiday email haha.

1 Like