Well would you look at the time

Something’s wrong, then. Will inquire, thanks.

You might want to log into the forum and change your email notification settings.

Apologies, Erie, I thought you might be a bot and complained to the powers (on same group as here, I think). Thanks for the help. Powers-that-be, please ignore whatever I said about Erie-Canany–I was mad that he told me to go study grammar so assumed he was a bot. Something’s definitely wrong, though, if with 90-100% correct on reviews I’m allowed only 6 reviews and no lessons in a 12-hour period. Or is this usual at level 4?

Sarah

Great job sending me to do my reviews this morning!

Since you get tend to get most items right, they will all come back in the same chunks. But the couple items you got wrong are on 4/8h delay from the eest, so they trickle in at different times throughout the day

Sorry for replying late but yeah as @atonement said, I use rfindley’s Dashboard Progress Plus.

1 Like

#feelsbadman

giphy

3 Likes

Dont you shush the review priest!!

4 Likes

Sleep is for the weak

3 Likes

f3c

And do your reviews :smiley:

3 Likes

sd

5 Likes

You have restored my hope in humanity

4 Likes

Poll thread V1.

1 Like

I fixed it just for you!

1 Like

Just started last weekend and I’m wanting MOAR reviews!!
caption_moar

2 Likes

Thats the spirit!

Don’t worry, after a while all your review items will come back more and more, and you’ll drown in 300+ reviews a day.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.