Welcome to the new WaniKani forums

the same way I can’t access sub-category for Paradise or Reality. :disappointed_relieved:
I should level faster

no idea, maybe @viet will enlighten us

it would be nice if they were inclusive from top to bottom though…

EDIT: help, help @viet

You’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 23 hours before trying again.

2 Likes

Yay the new forums look cleaner.

I seem to be incapable of creating any new topics as well. Hmm, clearly they are telling us level 60s to gtfo… (I’m kidding, I guess they’re still working on this whole forum migration)

Testing the new features.

Summary

Don’t follow this link: → Link ←

We’ll look into it. Sorry!

By the way. Some categories have different permissions.

For example… The level groups. You only have access to those categories if you fall within the specific level range.

For example, Paradise is for levels 1-10 only.

4 Likes

Emin, what did you do to my phone?!?

Thanks. I just got forced logged out a couple of times, and now it looks like the new topic button is no longer deactivated. As for the difference in permissions for categories, is there a reason why higher levels cannot interact with lower ones? Apologies if I’ve missed some FAQ about this.

It is like school… or AKB48. You leave your mark (on the restroom stall wall?) and then move on to greener pastures.

They are just subcategories. There is still the main level Campfire if you want interact.

1 Like

Is there an easy way to get back to Wanikani from the forums?

– like a link on the page header or something?

2 Likes

Haha, just my luck I already graduated the whole system before the system even began. I should go sit on my lawn and yell at clouds about how it was back in my day.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work folks! This is very different, but far more useful than the old forums. Good choice!

here you go, just something basic for now.

3 Likes

Good point. Adding it to your growing list…

1 Like

Sweet. Feels more like home already!

I guess I should be asking @viet

Nice!

Those were good times lol

1 Like

Thanks for the hard work.
Hope to get used to this soon.

Do we still need to use gravatar to get a user image?