|Week||Start Date||End Phrase||End Page (PB)||Page Count|
|Week 5||17 July||(end of 1st story)||90||16,5|
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)
- I am reading along
- I am reading behind the schedule
- I have finished this part
- I have decided to drop the book
- Don’t mind me, just show the results
There are 3 more stories (and around 258 pages in my PB version) to read in this book.
- we can either step back a bit for a reading pace of ~15 pg/wk (13-17 pages), so it will take around 17-18 more weeks to finish the book;
- or we can play hard with a reading pace of ~20 pg/wk (18-22 pages) and finish the book in around 13 weeks.
I have also an option in mind to be flexible with the pace and prioritize most logical breaks. The poll is below, if there are any other suggestions - please share Poll will close automatically on Saturday evening (or Sunday midnight).
- I prefer ~15 pg/wk reading pace
- I prefer ~20 pg/wk reading pace
- Pace may fluctuate, just make good breaks
- I have another suggestion, will post the details
- I’m just passing by…what are ya’ll voting for?