Join the Intermediate Book Club here!
博士の愛した数式 - The Housekeeper and the Professor Home Thread
Start Date: Jan 16th
Previous Part: Week 17
Next Part: Week 19
||[End Chapter 9]
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)
- I’m reading along
- I have finished this part
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I am no longer reading the book
Great chapter. I got a little bored, but then it built into some really excitement at the end. Can’t wait for the birthday party!
Catching up right now, two chapters left. This was a really nice chapter. I like how it shows what lengths they went to, and how it didn’t just resolve by the guy from the shop calling. That would have been a bit too easy I really hope the professor will be able to appreciate the gift.
Right. I really didn’t think that the guy was going to call back, but I was afraid that it was going to be one of those, “Well, that’s life, we don’t always get the storybook ending.” The resolution ended up being really satisfying, though.