Join the Intermediate Book Club here!
博士の愛した数式 - The Housekeeper and the Professor Home Thread
Start Date: Dec 5th
Previous Part: Week 11
Next Part: Week 13
||[End Chapter 6]
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)
- I’m reading along
- I have finished this part
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I am no longer reading the book
This week’s part is heavy on the feels…
I expected consequences for staying over without permission, but wow, that was brutal. Expectations fulfilled.
I wasn’t expecting Roots dad to feature. Or that money lady. 家政婦 is too nice…
Yeah. Can we go back to baseball??
After the conversation with 組合長, it really floated from one sullen scene to the next. What do we all make of the description of the baby fawn? Is it foreshadowing for something even worse to happen? It seems quite deliberate.
Reading during lunch break, and just got to a dramatic part. I don’t want to go back to work! But there’s still half a book left, so it’s gotta resolve, right?