Wanikani slide show/auto play

Sorry if this is a silly request but I think it would be cool if we can auto- move- on- to the- next- page our lessons.

For example sometimes I’m doing mundane tasks with my hands and watching tv. I think it would great if something slideshow like can be done for wanikani. Like maybe give the options for how many seconds you want it to stay on the meaning before it moves on the the reading and then the next kanji/vocab/radical to learn.

I hope that made sense.
A huge thank you to whoever considers doing this.

Hmm, I don’t think this would be useful at all, personally. When doing lessons, I’m focused on the lessons. Otherwise I’m not learning. If I’m doing other tasks or watching tv, I’m not going to be able to retain any of the information I’m trying to absorb.

I’m doing mundane tasks with my hands…” huehuehue

I understand.

it’s just being lazy … turning the page is so tiring …

Ryouki said... Hmm, I don't think this would be useful at all, personally. When doing lessons, I'm focused on the lessons. Otherwise I'm not learning. If I'm doing other tasks or watching tv, I'm not going to be able to retain any of the information I'm trying to absorb.

That I understand, I mean stuff that I have to do that doesn't actually require but take a long time. So like instead of watching TV  when doing those tasks i could use that to study instead.

Besides, it could also be useful if I don't want to keep clicking in order to go to the next tab.

This is a strange request. Focus on the lessons! You won’t need an equal amount of time to look at each page of each lesson anyway, so a set time wouldn’t work surely. And you have to use your hands to type in the answers, so it can’t be that you don’t want to use your hands at all… Strange.

The equivalent would be to have a regular slide show of the kanji and vocab you still need to get a strong memory of. I had that same thought and made this thread, maybe it can help you too 

/t/Is-there-a-way-to-convert-all-your-vocabkanji-into-pictures-like-a-JPG/15972/1