Wanikani screenshots 📸

Learning this word while at the same time listening to the part where Ed Sheeran sang “I’m on my waaaaaay… Driving at ninety down those country laneeeeees!”

Perfect mnemonic :star_struck:

4 Likes

It felt like an eternity since I got my last 100% :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not 100%, but I feel pretty damn good about it. Especially since four of the ones that I got wrong were due to a typo or a momentary lapse in concentration. About half of the 240 were Apprentice items as well.

4 Likes

So I kinda just started doing other things instead of WaniKani and ended up not doing my reviews for a few days.
But… all is well. I think.

1 Like

“Hey, man. How’s WaniKani been for you?”

“… Huh. You’ve spent quite a while on level 12. What’s been keepin’ you up?”

“Oh, OK.”

5 Likes

It’s been a boring kind of day

2 Likes

100% is a rarety nowadays (and if it does it’s usually lower than 40 items) so need to celebrate when it happens!

4 Likes

When the great and all-powerful Crabigator wigs out in the middle of a review session. But hey! it’s 100% amirite?

chrome_2017-12-18_09-23-46

7 Likes

better than yesterday

2 Likes

163 reviews on my phone. It took about 45 minutes, but I’m pretty satisfied given the number of typos I made.

3 Likes

Where did the “lust” meaning go? You can even see it in the explanation- same thing happened with お笑い, where the “funny” meaning disappeared- both of these were the “go to” meanings I use for these words, why the hell are they gone???

1 Like

Because of this:

2 Likes

Ah, I completely forgot about that- damn… if that’s the case, wouldn’t it also make sense to update the explanation? Eh, whatever. Thanks- thought I was crazy for a sec

1 Like

Finally got my first Burns:

9 Likes

Interesting

4 Likes

I wrote きる (confused with きます). :flushed::roll_eyes::sob: Seriously. I could kick myself so hard.

The others were mostly dumb too (I’ll give myself a pass on 里, it hasn’t been used much) but I don’t think that can be topped.

54 PM

4 Likes

If I start my review at 11:59:00, I will start the year by levelling up one kanji.

2 Likes

I know the feeling. Yesterday I was so tired that I probably got 70% on most of my reviews. I knew nothing! I even got a 30% on a batch of 10 items. Today everything is going like normal :slight_smile: We all have days like this, so it’s not the end of the world :wink:

3 Likes

Someone has probably done this before

8 Likes

Spent about 10 days completely dead to society due to university finals, couldn’t even find time to open Wanikani. Now things are a little less hectic so I decided to get back into it… gotta say I’m pleased with myself, although some mistakes were pretty noobish… can never remember when 月 is read as げつ or がつ (; ̄Д ̄)

Time to get back in that rythmn and start clearing one level per week!

3 Likes