Wanikani screenshots 📸

That’s a lot to get from 25 reviews.

14 Likes

@Sidcaiyar There’s an ignore button on both apps I use (the thumb icon)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I left my reviews all daaaaaay :frowning:

1 Like

What is the little numbers under the one in “apprentice” show? is an api or…

just curious & looking for useful things to my wanikani. thank you!

They are added by the SRS level progress script

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Looks like you need to do all of them right 今

Yeah I have done half and I’m taking a break to eat dinner hahaha

This felt really good. Maybe I’ll check back in 4 months to see if I can BURN all of these with 100% accuracy.

5 Likes

What’s that? Did you say I just leveled up to 10 with 100% accuracy?

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Though… that does mean…

Oh Sweet Jesus

Lord help me. :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

My latest review … :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Does review of 106 items, get’s 94% accuracy

“Oh man, today’s a good day!”

Another 44 items appear

“Well, I guess I’ll do these too then”

Nevermind…

5 Likes

on an enlighten review ◝(๑⁺᷄д⁺᷅๑)◞՞

i gotta up my synonym game (๑-﹏-๑)

8 Likes

Seriously? Seriously???

Headbang

(Yes, I added the synonym immediately. Grr. It was a burn item too…)

6 Likes

Considering I was just blissfully listening to music this was a very relaxing review and I’m surprised that I did as well as I did, then I look at the people that get 100% on every other review and stop being super happy and kinda just mellow out before looking at the clock and debating on whether I should actually do my lessons or go to bed and then just going on the forums and typing this

okay time to do lessons

3 Likes

People do not get 100% on every other review. Now, I certainly post right here each and every 100% review I get! (Maybe twice now after 4 months?)

It was an exaggeration, but there are people that seem to get close to 100% or around that level of accuracy rates and then I just stay here averaging 70-80% reviews:

1 Like

Huh. People get accuracy near 100% accuracy?! Are they cheating, or just really really good?

Probably really good, or just reset and already knew the vocabulary? I don’t know, in any case my accuracy has always been considerably worse than other people’s: Accuracy screenshots - #4 by crihak (most people are getting over 90 or close to 90, compared to my 83 or so (with very bad reading accuracy)

I understand WK isn’t really a race and it’s about what you learn (and I do say I’ve learned a lot in the last few months) but I do definitely feel kind of off