Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

I just did and it seems to have fixed the problem! :smiley:
Sorry I only saw your post just now (timezones), but whatever you changed seems to have done the trick. I no longer have issues with the review session freezing. Thank you so much!!

By the way, I didn’t mean to put you on the stand like that or anything, I just noticed that both of these scripts didn’t seem to work at all with each other and wanted to point that out in case someone ran into the same problem. :slight_smile:

Inspired by this, I switched the Ultimate Reorder script from Meaning-then-Reading to Reading-then-Meaning today, but whenever the reading comes first, it is not accepted by WK… The input field shakes but the word neither gets accepted nor rejected. Meaning-then-Reading works fine, though… I even set it to Random mode, and whenever the meaning came first, both would be accepted, but when the reading came first, it would be rejected. :thinking:
Did anybody else come across this strange behaviour?

EDIT: By accident I discovered that this is caused by the Katakana Madness script… The problem went away when I disabled it. Also, the issue only seems to appear for vocab, not for kanji.

Got this when I finished my reviews just now:

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘rad’ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘rad’ of undefined at Object.updateVisual (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?id=341d4f8d-7186-4bc7-9264-9c61cf3678cc:179:21) at Object.apply (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?id=341d4f8d-7186-4bc7-9264-9c61cf3678cc:269:29) at Object.create (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?id=341d4f8d-7186-4bc7-9264-9c61cf3678cc:277:30) at Object.init (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?id=341d4f8d-7186-4bc7-9264-9c61cf3678cc:237:26) at eval (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?id=341d4f8d-7186-4bc7-9264-9c61cf3678cc:740:15) at

Logs:
WKU Init()
Applying UID levels

I’m running:

Chrome 59
Tampermonkey 4.7.54
Wanikani Open Framework 1.0.36
Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2 2.2.4
WaniKani Real Numbers 6
Wanikani Lightning Mode 1.0.9
Wanikani Override 1.1.3

[…editing]
[…nevermind, tablet battery dying]

Seems broken. I have the script activated and only one level to review but I still get a random order: it doesn’t respect the radical -> kanji -> vocabulary.

Version used: 2.2.4.

Have you clicked on the right hand side of the scale and have the box “Sort Types” ticked like so? Only that will make the ordering work.

I had the “sort types” checked.

I did not have the scale changed though. I don’t understand the point of those scales when the checkboxes are already checked. What would be the meaning of all combinations of checked/unchecked and scale in one direction or another? Doesn’t seem very intuitive to me.

It hasn’t been working for me lately. I tried re adding it and no luck. This is what it says to me:

WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%

If it mentions “updating UID list”, you don’t have the right version.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19088-wanikani-reorder-ultimate-2

They specify the sort priority: reading vs meaning (left scale) and level vs type (right scale).
The checkboxes just determine whether type and level are sorted at all.

First post should be updated. First time you use it, you expect that just checking the correct boxes would work, especially since there is no documentation regarding the scales.

Fixed my issue, Wanikani Niai similar kanji is conflicting and breaking everything so I’ve just disabled it.

Hello, i just instal this… can someone help me out to make it work. Thanks :slight_smile:

This is what i get “WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%”

Also install the Open framework…

Working now…

But i cant see the left options. #1

Strange. I have my latest windows 10 and both WaniKani Niai Similar Kanji and Reorder Ultimate 2 worked just fine.

You probably got the wrong version (happened to me as well :sweat_smile: ) the first link under “Where do I get is?” is actually an old version (2.1.0), the current version is the second link (v2.2.4) I think this one should be right:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19088-wanikani-reorder-ultimate-2

Dude you saved me… The original link was not working and I was having a meltdown since I cant do my reviews without properly reordering them lol. Why is this link not at the top?!

A pointer to a pointer

that’s elegant :ok_hand:

Flashbacks to

https://community.wanikani.com/t/how-do-you-search-community-forums/25129