Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

So I just did an intense day of wanikani and hit 600 reviews…don’t judge me, I got busy.

Anyway, it went by without a hitch or a glitch, worked fine, no problems.  Cheers!

This just happened:

(the numbers on bottom-most error just keep climbing.)

konekush said... This just happened:

(the numbers on bottom-most error just keep climbing.)

Thanks.  I’ll see what I can do about this…  Most annoying bug ever.

Pushed 2.0.12:
Fixed a few bugs.
Did some optimizations.
Probably broke everything else(Not really, but you never know…).

I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?

teamaiden said... I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1
xMunch said...
teamaiden said... I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1
Thank you!! 

http://pastebin.ca/3047652

Got this error, when finished reviews(some reviews where removed with Right button press) and new reviews where loaded.

And thanks fot this great script, it really helps :slight_smile:

Humsas said... http://pastebin.ca/3047652

Got this error, when finished reviews(some reviews where removed with Right button press) and new reviews where loaded.

And thanks fot this great script, it really helps :)

Hmm... Strange.

This just started–it was fine an hour ago…

An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.
/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

InternalError: too much recursion

sglinert said... This just started--it was fine an hour ago...

An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.
/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

InternalError: too much recursion

Same error as posted before.  Not really sure where it's coming from, I'll try to see if I can figure it out.

I forgot to mention…this is in Firefox. The latest update to TamperMonkey borked all my scripts, so I stopped using Aviator until they fix it.

sglinert said... I forgot to mention...this is in Firefox. The latest update to TamperMonkey borked all my scripts, so I stopped using Aviator until they fix it.
 When did this error occur?

1.15 works on Chrome at home and nothing works in Firefox at work. I’m afraid to upgrade to the newest one D:

Yabba said... 1.15 works on Chrome at home and nothing works in Firefox at work. I'm afraid to upgrade to the newest one D:
 No harm in trying.  If it doesn't work you can just disable it.
xMunch said...
sglinert said... I forgot to mention...this is in Firefox. The latest update to TamperMonkey borked all my scripts, so I stopped using Aviator until they fix it.
 I posted immediately about it. so yesterday. Fine for the first morning review...then suddenly, I got an error. No errors this morning yet.
sglinert said...
xMunch said...
 I posted immediately about it. so yesterday. Fine for the first morning review...then suddenly, I got an error. No errors this morning yet.
 I meant, when during the review?  At the beginning, after refreshing for more reviews.
Yabba said... 1.15 works on Chrome at home and nothing works in Firefox at work. I'm afraid to upgrade to the newest one D:
 GreaseMonkey no longer allows me to overwrite Math.random, so I can't control what gets chosen next.  I can fix it, but the fix I have will throw errors on Chrome.  I'll see what I can do.

Should be fixed in 2.0.15 and 1.16

2.0.16:

The question type bug started showing up a lot for me on start up, so I made some changes.  Hopefully I didn’t break anything else while trying to resolve this problem.  If this problem still remains, I’ll dig deeper and see what I can do.  Please report any problems you guys notice :).

Hey Munch, any way to put a “lightening mode” feature on here?  

kairu said... Hey Munch, any way to put a "lightening mode" feature on here?  
 Hmm... What do you have in mind?