Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

kairu said... I cleared  a couple of levels and even zoomed out as you suggested.  There is nothing under the scale right now, and everything seems to be working properly.  I will say that the meaning side of the scale still seems really hard to engage...i found if i click well below the scale it works but maybe its just my computer?  Every other part responds when I click it, so take that for what its worth.

Maybe the problem arises when there are too many levels and it interferes with the positioning of the scale?  If that is the case, perhaps a drop-box option for level selection would work better and maybe even clean up the UI a bit?  IDK jack shit about this stuff so these are just one guys opinion.

So far though, it's working.

The whole image of the scale is clickable, basically the image I posted before in clickable. Maybe I'll add something for mouse-over.
It's not the amount of levels.  It's a combination of the framework I'm using for the UI and your resolution.
A dropdown box wouldn't work.
I'll think of something, eventually.
xMunch said...
kairu said... I cleared  a couple of levels and even zoomed out as you suggested.  There is nothing under the scale right now, and everything seems to be working properly.  I will say that the meaning side of the scale still seems really hard to engage...i found if i click well below the scale it works but maybe its just my computer?  Every other part responds when I click it, so take that for what its worth.

Maybe the problem arises when there are too many levels and it interferes with the positioning of the scale?  If that is the case, perhaps a drop-box option for level selection would work better and maybe even clean up the UI a bit?  IDK jack shit about this stuff so these are just one guys opinion.

The whole image of the scale is clickable, basically the image I posted before in clickable. Maybe I'll add something for mouse-over.
It's not the amount of levels.  It's a combination of the framework I'm using for the UI and your resolution.
 I believe in you.
kairu said...
xMunch said...

I believe in you.
Try out 2.0.7.  I switched to the framework to what WK uses and it seemed a lot more fluid when I was using it.

Scrunched my browser down to 784px wide.  This was the result.
http://puu.sh/iJaL7/0c171ae4e4.png

It it works, Yay!  If not... w/e we'll figure it out after I get back up.  But it looks promising.

Is there a link for 207?

kairu said... Is there a link for 207?
 Same link or force update.  I may not have pushed the version number update but the ui is definitely there. You may have to hard refresh (ctrl+F5).

Edit:
I'm guessing you were referring to the post not being updated.  Just updated it.... Tired ZZzzzzzz

That’s what I was referring to!  Get some sleep!!

2.0.8:
Added basic functionality for an overlay when you hover over the scales to show which option you’re about to choose.  Sorry for how bad it may look, I’m no good with art stuff.

“An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded.”

So, I’m posting as instructed lol. Anyway, lately the script seems to be ‘crashing’ a lot for me, but when I refresh the page it is all good again. I dunno but it may be because I usually have around 150-200 reviews, 'cus when I had less than 150 reviews the script was working just fine.

LNC said... "An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded."

So, I'm posting as instructed lol. Anyway, lately the script seems to be 'crashing' a lot for me, but when I refresh the page it is all good again. I dunno but it may be because I usually have around 150-200 reviews, 'cus when I had less than 150 reviews the script was working just fine.
Glad to see that... semi-working....
It shouldn't matter how many reviews you have, I think...
Have to add more error catching to see what's really happening.

So I just did an intense day of wanikani and hit 600 reviews…don’t judge me, I got busy.

Anyway, it went by without a hitch or a glitch, worked fine, no problems.  Cheers!

This just happened:

(the numbers on bottom-most error just keep climbing.)

konekush said... This just happened:

(the numbers on bottom-most error just keep climbing.)

Thanks.  I’ll see what I can do about this…  Most annoying bug ever.

Pushed 2.0.12:
Fixed a few bugs.
Did some optimizations.
Probably broke everything else(Not really, but you never know…).

I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?

teamaiden said... I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1
xMunch said...
teamaiden said... I clicked both links to download the user script and it gave me the html code. What should I do?
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1
Thank you!! 

http://pastebin.ca/3047652

Got this error, when finished reviews(some reviews where removed with Right button press) and new reviews where loaded.

And thanks fot this great script, it really helps :slight_smile:

Humsas said... http://pastebin.ca/3047652

Got this error, when finished reviews(some reviews where removed with Right button press) and new reviews where loaded.

And thanks fot this great script, it really helps :)

Hmm... Strange.

This just started–it was fine an hour ago…

An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.
/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

InternalError: too much recursion

sglinert said... This just started--it was fine an hour ago...

An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.
/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

InternalError: too much recursion

Same error as posted before.  Not really sure where it's coming from, I'll try to see if I can figure it out.

I forgot to mention…this is in Firefox. The latest update to TamperMonkey borked all my scripts, so I stopped using Aviator until they fix it.