Wanikani reorder ultimate 2 down

Hello,

For about a week now my “Wanikani reorder ultimate 2” script has not been working… When I go to reviews it always downloads (with percentages) before stopping at 100% and stays frozen like that without showing the usual options and all.

This is what is written exactly: WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%

I tried to activate and deactivate the script but it doesn’t work… Any advice?

Update: Actually even my Wanikani reviews themselves (even when deactivating the script app completely) is weird too! It will work for 2 words and then when I enter the answer it just vibrates and is not accepted (like when you put the other reading of a kanji). Help!

I believe I had this exact issue, and I ended up installing WaniKani Open Framework to fix it. As soon as I did that, it was working fine once more.

Actually, looking back, I think I installed that and then also reinstalled the reorder script.

Updated version for temporary fix for the UID errors:

I had the same problems with the loading error message, but then I installed the version above and it’s been working perfectly for me ^^

And actually, an even newer version:

[ v2.2.4 ]

1 Like

started having this problem today, still trying to figure out a solution, not good when i’m trying to catch up again and have 1600+ reviews. trying to do them in order of level so i don’t get too confused on mnemonics

uninstalled all scripts, reinstalled and now it’s working /shrug who knows what broke the script.

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work properly for me.

Just uninstalled every script I was using, now only testing the WK framework with the latest version of the Reorder Script 2.2.4

The sorting feature just doesn’t work no matter how many times I try it.

Any help much appreciated.

Have you configured the priorities by tipping the scales on the left and right? (Or just the right, I think, if you’re on the lessons page).

Thank you!!! Never touched the scales :slight_smile: It finally works.

Is there a reason setup.listeners() is run before setup.init() on lines 735 and 736?

Perhaps my infamously large number of reviews is causing it to lose a race condition where it would filter out every review on account of them not having levels appended to them yet.

By line 672 on a fresh page load I was getting a fullLength equal to my 2400+ but fullQueue was assigned to the empty array returned by sorter.filterLevel(...)

setup.listeners() calls setup.init() under some circumstances. I think adding a separate call to setup.init() afterward ensures it always gets called at startup.

But I’m only familiar with some parts of xMunchx’s code, so…

okay, well I’ve swapped the lines on my local version and it seems to fix the problem, I’ll let you know if it causes any trouble for me.