Wanikani reorder ultimate 2 down


#1

Hello,

For about a week now my “Wanikani reorder ultimate 2” script has not been working… When I go to reviews it always downloads (with percentages) before stopping at 100% and stays frozen like that without showing the usual options and all.

This is what is written exactly: WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%

I tried to activate and deactivate the script but it doesn’t work… Any advice?

Update: Actually even my Wanikani reviews themselves (even when deactivating the script app completely) is weird too! It will work for 2 words and then when I enter the answer it just vibrates and is not accepted (like when you put the other reading of a kanji). Help!


#2

I believe I had this exact issue, and I ended up installing WaniKani Open Framework to fix it. As soon as I did that, it was working fine once more.

Actually, looking back, I think I installed that and then also reinstalled the reorder script.


#3

Updated version for temporary fix for the UID errors:

I had the same problems with the loading error message, but then I installed the version above and it’s been working perfectly for me ^^


#4

And actually, an even newer version:

[ v2.2.4 ]


#5

started having this problem today, still trying to figure out a solution, not good when i’m trying to catch up again and have 1600+ reviews. trying to do them in order of level so i don’t get too confused on mnemonics


#6

uninstalled all scripts, reinstalled and now it’s working /shrug who knows what broke the script.


#7

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work properly for me.

Just uninstalled every script I was using, now only testing the WK framework with the latest version of the Reorder Script 2.2.4

The sorting feature just doesn’t work no matter how many times I try it.

Any help much appreciated.


#8

Have you configured the priorities by tipping the scales on the left and right? (Or just the right, I think, if you’re on the lessons page).


#9

Thank you!!! Never touched the scales :slight_smile: It finally works.


#10

Is there a reason setup.listeners() is run before setup.init() on lines 735 and 736?

Perhaps my infamously large number of reviews is causing it to lose a race condition where it would filter out every review on account of them not having levels appended to them yet.

By line 672 on a fresh page load I was getting a fullLength equal to my 2400+ but fullQueue was assigned to the empty array returned by sorter.filterLevel(...)


#11

setup.listeners() calls setup.init() under some circumstances. I think adding a separate call to setup.init() afterward ensures it always gets called at startup.

But I’m only familiar with some parts of xMunchx’s code, so…


#12

okay, well I’ve swapped the lines on my local version and it seems to fix the problem, I’ll let you know if it causes any trouble for me.