Reorder Ultimate 2.3 (2022)

fixes from 2019 version

[Download]

Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2 (greasyfork.org)

[Old Thread]

[Userscript]: Reorder Ultimate 2 [newest]

10 Likes

Oh, is this an alternative to Reorder Omega? What exactly did it fix?

Sorry, I donā€™t really understand whatā€™s happening here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is an updated script from old thread

old version stops working for a while.

1 Like

Maybe rename it Reorder Ultimate 3?

5 Likes

well, itā€™s not update anything so I guess rename to version 2.3 should work too.

2 Likes

thanks for the fix!! I see now itā€™s always limiting the review batch to 10 items, is there a way to change this or did I mess something up?

Iā€™ve update version 2.3.2 to fix review batch limiting to 10 items

2 Likes

For me your script was not working either and it did not include the additives that i added. however your fix gave me the right idea on how to get it working correctly with the new wanikani. so here we go:

https://gist.github.com/sirati/fc85b98f01eb81bfd755d8b970dd24be/raw/4e5ef2d89d3b79d119c4a0642cc05c0aa58da846/Wanikani%2520Reorder%2520Ultimate%25202.user.js

4 Likes

update 2.3.4

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m very happy with Reorder Ultimate, except for a small bug. Whenever I learn 5 new items and then get a quiz on them, it only shows 4 items from the learning session, and 1 new item which didnā€™t come up during the learning. Updating to the latest version 2.3.5 didnā€™t fix it. My settings are all default, only 1x1 mode is on.

1 Like

for quick fix is remove this plugin while on lesson mode
open this script setting and uncheck Original includes
and add User includes to only review

/^https://(www|preview).wanikani.com/review/session/

Thanks a lot, it works!

I stumbled upon another problem. Canā€™t type ā€œ2ā€ because the script intercepts it and uses it as a hotkey. Is it possible to make this key configurable, so it doesnā€™t interfere with typing English translations? Meanwhile I commented it out in the script, but I suppose it will return on every updateā€¦