WaniKani Content Additions: Ongoing from April 29, 2021

Funnily enough, I just came across 揃う in the LN I was reading before I came here. :joy:

1 Like

Aaand, this week’s batch is published :slight_smile:

Kanji

• Level 14: (おおかみ) - wolf
  • Level 38: (か) - bite

Vocabulary

• Level 14: (おおかみ) - wolf
  • Level 14: 狼男 (おおかみおとこ) - werewolf
  • Level 38: 噛む (かむ) - to bite
21 Likes

@Zakarius :eyes:

6 Likes

Jenny, I think the color here is supposed to be pink, but looks purple to me:

2 Likes

Thanks @Redglare! They should be fixed now :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for the additions, please add more!

3 Likes

No way! :rofl:

The WaniKani gods answered!

5 Likes

Thanks Jenny! :high_touch:

2 Likes

Yep :joy: What a coincidence

4 Likes

I’m not sure why these were not there already (Not often seen in Kanji form? Usually Kana? Seen as rare?)
Honestly, don’t care, I LOVE these! They are easy and make sense, plus words I already know, so will take no effort to learn, just fill me with joy for knowing them! =D

Just like I look forward to 60, as I know the elusive Fox is there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yooo 狼 got added. I remember checking it before to see if WaniKani had it and it didn’t. I started doing lessons today and first thing I see is that

1 Like

Just did the lesson for ‘chinese noodles’ which reminded me … I’d much prefer to have the new content added with audio files. It seems incomplete as a product to add audio files later. :smiley:

3 Likes

Waiting for the last batch to be released today :eyes: :sparkles: :crabigator:

7 Likes

Waiting for a new batch to be announced. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This week’s batch is published!

Kanji

• Level 34: (せき) - cough

Vocabulary

• Level 25: 人狼 (じんろう) - werewolf
  • Level 34: (せき) - cough
  • Level 34: (また) - crotch
  • Level 35: 股下 (またした) - inseam

We’ve also updated the original post with the next few batches. Note that there’s a two-week 夏休み before the next batch :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Thank you Jenny! :durtle_love:

Ohhh, even more batches! :eyes: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, any plans to offer the ability to do one or two lessons? Right now the lowest count is 3 and with the newest additions coming in odd numbers (depending on what level you’re on) some more flexibility would be nice. Like now I have +1 this week. Of course I could do two sessions of 5 and 6, but it would be nice to have a choice as someone who doesn’t do all my lessons at once.

2 Likes

Jenny Jenny! :high_touch: This should be pink

5 Likes

I haven’t heard of this being requested before, but I’ll add it to our feature request list!

4 Likes

Thanks again Redglare! Apparently I’m really not good with colors :grimacing:

3 Likes