!VOTING! What is your favorite Japanese song?

Hi everyone! Learning Japanese by song is very interesting and amazing. There are a lot of fantastic song to learn from easy to hard. Share the song with people and help them to learn Japanese by the most effective way. What is your favorite song ?

13 Likes

This is my current earworm

8 Likes

That sounds great!

1 Like

Two songs that I like(don’t know if they’re my favourites, but I happened to listen to them now, so I’ll just go with them since I’m bad at actually picking favourites):

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f94rv

Edit: One of the videos stopped working, so I found a new one

12 Likes

That’s nice!

1 Like

I think it’s this one

I never get bored no matter how many times I listen to this (^v^)

Man, choosing only one is hard…

7 Likes

Tokyo Ghoul opening:

11 Likes

I love this !

SO NICE !!! :blush:

1 Like

Me too! I have a spotify playlist with three songs in it, so these aremy favorites for now:

7 Likes

All right, here we go!
One of the reasons why I’m currently learning japanese is because I’d like to understand the lyrics of the songs I’m listening to. That is also how I learnt english, listening to a lot of music and translating the lyrics by myself as a teenager (before translations were easily available on the internet).
So, from this you can deduce that it will be hard to pick just one favourite song. Instead, I’ll pick one song from each of my favourite japanese band:

First, my favourite band, Maximum The Hormone ( マキシマム ザ ホルモン), that you may know from DeathNote or DragonBall:

ROTTENGRAFFTY:

打首獄門同好会 Some of you may remember this song from the Rice appreciation thread:

Wagakki Band:

Hey-Smith:

And I’ll stop here because that’s more than enough I think. Enjoy!

4 Likes

I am listening to this on repeat for some time. It is so good :blush:
I haven’t even checked the original version.

6 Likes

I listened to this so so many times when I was in Japan, and still listen to it pretty often :slight_smile:
I don’t fully understand the lyrics yet, but one day! <3

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but it makes me really happy! :smiley:

17 Likes

I don’t have any favourite Japanese songs, but this one feels closer to what I’m used to listen.

5 Likes

Aimer - Kataomoi

11 Likes

ooo thanks for the recommendation :high_touch:

1 Like

That is really nice !:heart_eyes:

1 Like

So NICE ! :heart_eyes:

I love this song ! :kissing_heart: