[Userscript] WaniKani Dashboard SRS and Leech Breakdown

Do you have any burned leeches? This script doesn’t show burned leeches.

1 Like

Yup, was the burned leeches. I didn’t know they’d be counted too. Thanks!

1 Like

You can get the burned leeches out of Self-Study Quiz if you setup the SRS Level filter on top of Leech Training to exclude them. Just select all SRS Levels except burn.

2 Likes

Can I just say how glad I am that I finally found this?
I had the old unsupported script for so long without knowing why it didn’t work.

Thanks so much for making this @seanblue.

2 Likes

Where does the image on the bottom right come from? Is it Tohru?

2 Likes

Here she is!

3 Likes

It is from @Kumirei woah Burn script.

2 Likes

I mixed the names up, so embarrassing!

1 Like

@seanblue

This is kind of an absurd question, but how can I identify the leeches? I see the number is mapped by our function, mapItemsToSrs, but that simply returns an array with our various SRS level and the numbers of items. While that is useful, I’d like to know which specific items are leeches. To that end I’ve simply modified the script and dumped items identified in isLeech into an array and console logged them for my own info. If there’s a script that’s designed to do this, please let me know?

Otherwise, if such a script doesn’t exist, I don’t mind developing it myself. Can display the items in some kind of modal from the menu.

You should be able to get the specific leeches from this script: [Userscript] WaniKani Open Framework Additional Filters (Recent Lessons, Leech Training, Related Items, and more)

It was built specifically to work with the Self Study Quiz script, but in theory it should work with other scripts as well. If Self Study Quiz doesn’t give you what you want, maybe someone has a script that just lists out the items indicated by filters like the leech filter.

This script list the leeches in a table on your dashboard.

1 Like

What do the numbers actually mean? lol

It’s the number of leeches in the four levels of Apprentice and the total.