[Userscript] Reorder Omega

If that’s all you need, the default “Sort by type” preset should be working. In case you’ve edited any settings, they should look like this:

Note that the “Order” terms are case sensitive, and Vocab should be “voc”

3 Likes

Yeah did that, I even changed them around just to see… didn’t do anything.

It’s completely dead in the water for me.

I tinkered with it for 2 hours to no avail.

I guess I may need to wait for someone else to build another one that’s simply just this feature >_<

It sounds like you’ve run several scripts so far. Make sure you don’t have more than one still running, as that would interfere with Reorder Omega. That includes making sure that a script didn’t get installed directly as an extension in the browser, which can happen (or at least used to be able to) if you’ve ever tried installing a script before installing a script manager like TamperMonkey.

Reorder Omega does work if set up properly with no other scripts interfering.

Also, you’ve posted in at least half a dozen threads, so maybe I missed it, but have you opened the Javascript Console to see if any errors are being reported? (Press F12 and click on the Console tab, then post any errors reported there)

3 Likes

Just updated this in case that’s what they were having problems with. You can now use any of these, and case is ignored

r rad rads radical radicals
k kan kans kanji kanjis
v voc vocs vocab vocabs vocabulary vocabularies

Comma is still required between each, however

4 Likes

If there are no errors in the console I would like to see how you have set it up, as the “Sort by Type” preset that Omega comes with should work. Do you have the correct preset selected in reviews? You can pick the preset either on the reviews page itself, or under Active Presets in the General tab of the settings. Does the preset have a sort by item type action in it? Set to the “order” “rad, kan, voc”?

1 Like

I added a filter to Reorder Omega! I was going to just make it a separate script, but this is actually a great feature, so I just incorporated it.

To use it with Reorder Omega you create a filter action in your preset, with the filter type set to “Spread Review Intervals” (I could probably find a better name for this) and give it a percentage (5% in the screenshot) to randomly extend the SRS interval by. If you set it to 5%, then an item will show up anywhere between 0% and 5% later than it would originally have.

Although the percentage by which a review is delayed is random, an item’s percentage is only reset when you review it, so you don’t have to worry about it changing between sessions or an item always having the same percentage delay.

Now, some of you may not want to delay reviews critical to level up, I understand that. If you want to avoid spreading those reviews, then you just have to make a filter for those reviews first, then Freeze & Restore before using this spread filter slightly_smiling_face

6 Likes

Looks like it wasn’t implemented. Maybe you could talk to someone about it again? slightly_smiling_face

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Is this still happening for you? I just tried with a level 3 account and had no issues

You can now set your shuffle actions to “Relative” and choose a percentage of the total length of the queue as the maximum shuffle distance

There are now also absolute (in number of days) overdue sorts and filters

1 Like

Yeah I have it checked for sorting so that option comes up, I tried using multiple different arrangements to see if it would trigger it… everytime I try something no matter what it is, I always get No items in preset

1 Like

Could you get a screenshot of both the general tab and the presets tab (with your preset selected)?

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok that looks good. Can you update to the latest version? Also did you check the console?

I have tried changing my settings to exactly match yours, and even though the settings dialog says that “Sort” is the active preset the sorting was not applied on the lesson page.[1] Instead I got some weird behavior like missing tabs with compatibility mode enabled or a completely blank screen with compatibility mode disabled. Seems like a different issue than yours, but I still wanted to mention it.

To fix my problem, I had to enable “Display Dropdown” and select the “Sort” preset in that dropdown. Maybe this also helps in your case?

Another thing you should try is disabling all other userscripts except for Reorder Omega and Open Framework. If the reorder still doesn’t work we at least know that the problem is not caused by a conflict with a different script.

1. Steps to reproduce:

1. Have more than one preset
    2. Have any other than the first preset active
    3. Delete all presets except the first
    4. Save
    5. wkof.settings.reorder_omega.active_presets.lessons is not zero but out of bounds
    ↩︎
1 Like

Yeah I did play around with having multiple options and having the drop down menu. I’ve tried to add multiple to switch between different filters… but it just keeps coming up with no presets error on the screen.

I’ll try disabling the few other scripts I have.

1 Like

Hi there,

So I’ve went into tampermonkey and selected to check for updates, and I think maybe it found it, but it didn’t seem to work. Maybe I’m not doing it right, and I’m not sure what you mean by the console.

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t seem to work by disabling other scripts either.

1 Like

To make sure it’s updated, go to the install link, if there’s an available update the green button on the website it opens will say “Update to ___”, and you can just click that.
To open the console, either press the F12 button on your keyboard or right click anywhere on the website and then click “Inspect”. A window on the right will open, go to the “Console” tab and check for errors (usually highlighted in red). If there are any you can either screenshot or copy and paste them into a reply.
I’m sure the issues are frustrating, but Kumirei and all the other script makers do it all for free in their spare time, so make sure to stay friendly towards them - they all provide great support even though they don’t have to :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the steps on that.

This is what is popping up:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
carbon.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
install.js:127 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘includes’)
at HTMLAnchorElement.j (install.js:127:59)

1 Like

Thanks for making this! But when I use it, I get “no items in preset”. I’ve never used a filter before, so am I correct in guessing that all of the items that I was supposed to review before got postponed, which caused it to say that? If that’s the case, is there any way to see what my “actual” review count is, and/or a way to integrate this with the Reviews Timeline?

1 Like