[userscript] make the back button display the previous item's info during reviews

Hi,
I made an userscript for the back button idea from those topics : there and there

It should open a new tab/window with the info of the previous item during reviews. (not sure how to make a popup like those in the lessons…).

Current version: 0.5
Download link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/171371
Changelog:
0.5 small fix for radicals
0.4 fixed the popup warning on chrome

It should work with Tampermonkey and ninjakit on Chrome and Greasemonkey on firefox.

cool.  will try it soon

It works wonderfully.

Nice job~

Not gonna do my reviews for 7 weeks, but you’re awesome~

Make sure you do your reviews, okay? :smiley:

Genius!  Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks! 

Works well! Thank you for addressing one of my ideas! :smiley:

Sometimes it doesn’t update every single item but other than that this works just like what i had in mind! Great work & i wish  i had your skills xD 

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Gravityrainbow said…
Nice job~

Not gonna do my reviews for 7 weeks, but you’re awesome~

Make sure you do your reviews, okay? :smiley:
 I will ^^ 

Jatacid said…
Works well! Thank you for addressing one of my ideas! :smiley:

Sometimes it doesn’t update every single item but other than that this works just like what i had in mind! Great work & i wish  i had your skills xD 

That’s weird, I checked on a new batch of reviews and didn’t notice any missing update.
What browser are you using? I should try to fix the problem ^^ (if I can find it).

That's weird, I checked on a new batch of reviews and didn't notice any missing update. 
What browser are you using? I should try to fix the problem ^^ (if I can find it).
 Chrome.  It's possible I was sleep deprived & missed something haha.  I'll pay more attention next batch and let you know if there is actually anything.  Otherwise it's safe to assume it was my imagination in the interim haha

Jatacid said...
That's weird, I checked on a new batch of reviews and didn't notice any missing update. 
 Chrome.  It's possible I was sleep deprived & missed something haha.  I'll pay more attention next batch and let you know if there is actually anything.  Otherwise it's safe to assume it was my imagination in the interim haha

ok :) . But it's possible that I forgot something somewhere. I mean, I just had to fix the script for radicals already ^^

Wow, great job! I’ll try this out later on. (: 
We’ve got such talented people here on Wani. 

Thanks for sharing!