Script: Cleverflow - A stronger, faster, harder, better way to reviews

thenn42 said...
EskimoJo said... Ok, so the auto-next is too slow for me. What's the link for the script for the back button only? Which thread was it in again?

Also, I still get audio in chrome, but it gets cut off [sometimes] if you go to the next item too quickly. This has always happened for me, even when manually next'ing.
Back button only script: /t/userscript-make-the-back-button-display-the-previous-items-info-during-reviews/2520/1

But if the auto-next is too slow for you, you can try to change the timer variable(at the beginning of the script) from 500 (in ms) to something lower like 250 (if you choose a timer too short, it won't work).
Also, Psycoder's script should fix the audio issue but you have to wait for the audio to play before moving on to the next question.
Otherwise, the only reason it's not instantaneous is the time it takes to load the next question, you shouldn't be able to go faster by pressing enter.

Oh right! Hmmm, dilemma, dilemma... Love the audio, but the original script was way too slow. Meh! Most things don't have audio anymore now anyway. Re-adding the auto-next!