The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Ethan said... Congrats on the pin Shotty!
 this was me when i saw it

thank you!

1 Like

WaniKani Double Check: Manually toggle answers between right and wrong.
/t/UserScript-WaniKani-Double-Check/8396/1

(I can’t spend all my time watching the world burn.)

Ethan said... WaniKani Double Check: Manually toggle answers between right and wrong.

(I can't spend all my time watching the world burn.)
added! both to the list and to my own compty

ShotgunLagoon said...
Ethan said... WaniKani Double Check: Manually toggle answers between right and wrong.

girl, you crazy.
kelth said...
ShotgunLagoon said...

girl, you crazy.
 bro you know it

Made another one (anything to avoid doing my reviews).

WaniKani Quick Info
/t/UserScript-WaniKani-Quick-Info/8431/1

EDIT: 
I can’t help myself! 

WK Do You Even Kana?
/t/UserScript-Do-You-Even-Kana-Okurigana-Matcher/8440/1

@ethan
added! you’re one of those people who’s super productive in unnecessary ways when they’re procrastinating, and i love it.

The “WaniKani Phonetic-Semantic Composition”  link leads to nowhere.

@json
thank you for catching that! I’ve fixed it now.

Hehe, great collection there, thanks for maintaining it actively!

Ima just create a post here to have a “shortcut” to the thread in my profile. :D  #selfishreasons

Edit:
Especially love the “additional content” part.

Also, I don’t know if you’re aware, but in the “Additional Content” section the “G-Anki” and “Some Supplemental Material” are the exact same link.
So if that’s not because you wanted to emphasize different content of that thread (or smth like that) you might want to change that.^^

@RayderBlitz
Oh, i didn’t realize hime had just edited him G-Anki thread to create the Supplemental Material Thread. I’ll change that, thank you for letting me know! :smiley:

I would only point out that the 500 sentences are most definitely by Mami and most definitely not by BreadstickNinja!

BreadstickNinja said... I would only point out that the 500 sentences are most definitely by Mami and most definitely not by BreadstickNinja!
 hehe whoops. this is what happens when you post still high on sempai noticing you.

I would suggest adding this one to the list:

WaniKani Review Wrong Info Click

I’ve been using it for quite a while now. It just makes things a tiny bit faster; pretty self-explanatory.

Edit: While I’m at it, I might as well point out that WaniKani Forum Enhancer is (to my discontent) not a userscript, but a chrome extension

Inserio said... I would suggest adding this one to the list:
I've been using it for quite a while now. It just makes things a tiny bit faster; pretty self-explanatory.

Edit: While I'm at it, I might as well point out that WaniKani Forum Enhancer is (to my discontent) not a usercript, but a chrome extension

is there a thread for the review wrong info click?
i'll fix the forum enhancer, thank you! :D 
ShotgunLagoon said...
I've been using it for quite a while now. It just makes things a tiny bit faster; pretty self-explanatory.

Edit: While I'm at it, I might as well point out that WaniKani Forum Enhancer is (to my discontent) not a userscript, but a chrome extension

I couldn't find one :/
Inserio said...
ShotgunLagoon said...

Edit: While I'm at it, I might as well point out that WaniKani Forum Enhancer is (to my discontent) not a userscript, but a chrome extension

I couldn't find one :/
 alright, thank you, i'll add it as it is then.

Hey all,

I have been away from WaniKani for awhile. Just getting back into installing my old scripts! So glad this list is here. While I slowly trudge through my reviews, I want to practice my typing skills at the same time. I’m trying to get in the habit of limiting my mouse use. 

Every-time I get a review wrong I need to use my mouse to reveal the items reading/meaning. Is there a way to assign a hotkey on my keyboard to automatically open the info? Or does a script exist that I missed on the list?

Thanks guys!

Qalamity said...Is there a way to assign a hotkey on my keyboard to automatically open the info? Or does a script exist that I missed on the list?
'F' will show item info.
'J' plays the audio (for vocab).

I think there's a little keyboard icon in the bottom-right of the Review screen.  Clicking it will show the available hotkeys.
rfindley said...
Qalamity said...Is there a way to assign a hotkey on my keyboard to automatically open the info? Or does a script exist that I missed on the list?
'F' will show item info.
'J' plays the audio (for vocab).

I think there's a little keyboard icon in the bottom-right of the Review screen.  Clicking it will show the available hotkeys.
 oooo you got me on my own thread. i guess this is revenge for all those times i ninjaed you posting your timeline script.