The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Hi, whats the script that adds a delay after a wrong answer so that you donā€™t press enter and fly past it? Iā€™m a speed demon doing reviews and I make a lot of typos so I miss the chance to undo it.

1 Like

Your best option is Double-Check which has such a feature

2 Likes

Ah, thank you, found it!

1 Like

This one sounds really useful but the Thread itself states it is ā€˜unsupportedā€™. And it didnā€™t seem to do anything when I downloaded it :frowning: Is it dead? Is there an alternative I can use? :high_touch:

1 Like

Itā€™s linked at the bottom of the originalā€™s thread

Does this script not work anymore? @DaisukeJigen

@Kumirei -san? :eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, I am not using it

Could I convince you to try it and see if it works? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I fixed the error it was encountering, but even then there are other issues that break all of WKOF. Itā€™s broken without a simple fix

2 Likes

:frowning_face: :sob:

Thank you for checking. :heart:

1 Like

Is there a sript to auto-pass reviews based on level?
I did a reset too far down and now itā€™s boring to go through the same items with 100% accuracy.

Nope

At least there is Anki mode that can be clicked through :smirk:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t checked my joke script ā€œNever Wrongā€ lately, but if it still works you could probably use that to just fly through your lessons and reviews.

2 Likes
  • Added Dashboard Level Progress Indicator as an updated and maintained version of Dashboard Level Progress Detail
  • Added Review Forecast Clock Style
  • Added WaniKani Workload Graph
2 Likes

This is awesome

What section would a Discord bot go under :sweat_smile:

Are there any scripts which shows vocabulary with the same kana reading? For example 儳子 and åŠ©č©ž etc

Confusion Guesser can show you similar vocab during reviews

1 Like

Maybe I donā€™t see it here, but is there not a script to disable the ā€œtypo protectionā€ feature? I thought a meaning of a kanji was ā€œfastā€, and Wanikani accepted it, but after a while I checked and it was actually ā€œpast.ā€ Iā€™d prefer that to not happen again, as it was very very possible for me to have never noticed that and gone my whole life thinking that the kanji meant ā€œfastā€.