The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Item Inspector?

2 Likes

Thanks, that might work. I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

I wonder why you want a list of leech only once.

With Item Inspector your leeches are always up to date. You can study them and be quizzed on them with Self Study Quiz. And you have the audio too.

If you need help with the export just let me know, but I suspect a coding fox doesn’t need much help with tech.

The leeches are not likely to change much, I just wanted to make a list of kanji to practice writing and was going to prioritize ones that I have trouble with since writing them would make it easier to remember the differences.

Scripts make the dashboard and other pages load slower so I try to avoid using them.

Is there a script to prompt onscreen kun’yomi vs On’yomi (other than the default pink vs purple background)?

Katakana Madness does this as an extra feature, I believe

I have that script already (thanks for the fast reply), but I’m looking for a on-screen indicator. I think I saw one somewhere, but I lost it! :sob:

It says “Kanji On’yomi” and “Kanji kun’yomi”, though?

I don’t see that, but it does change my Hiragana to Katakana when needed.

Oh, maybe it wasn’t part of Katakana Madness then. How about his one?

I can’t get that to work either. :slightly_frowning_face: I dont wanna keep taking up your time, so I’ll accept defeat.
Thanks anyways.

For those using Kanji Highlighter, I’ve made some updates so that the kanji lists are more accurate. As looki isn’t on WK anymore, I’ve taken over ownership and the updated script can now be found at Kanji Highlighter 2.

If see any issues or have any feature requests, I’m using this new thread to compile everything and hope to be able to give it some attention over Christmas.

1 Like

The top post is a wiki. If you haven’t done so already you should post your new ownership of the script in the top post where people reading the list will find it.

1 Like

Is there no proper wk stats website anymore? wkstats.com is the only one that remotely works and even then its not as good as it used to be. Projections says its “under construction” but I remember it working just fine in the past. Other websites are stuck on the v1 api so they no longer function at all. Does anyone know a proper working website?

Sorry for the long delay on getting the Projections page up again. This has been an extraordinarily busy year for me.

Fortunately, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (for real this time!). I have just a few weeks of work left on my current work project, and nothing planned immediate afterward.

13 Likes

Oh no problem! I had no idea there was still anyone working on it, I thought it was a dead project. Glad to hear you’re still at it! No rush, I understand how difficult it is to build something like this.

Not to mention for free, so I can’t complain.

3 Likes

@ShotgunLagoon I’d like to add something to the end of the additional content section in the list up top but I get an error message saying that I am not allowed to mention more than 10 users. Can you add the following perhaps?

I think the problem is more that discourse doesn’t allow tagging more than 10 unique users in a single post. If you remove the @ from the name it should allow you to add it (you could even substitute it with a link to your user page at WaniKani Community to allow people to find you from the main post).

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the response. I was trying to edit the first post to add my link directly, since it is supposed to be a wiki, and there are tons of @ mentions in there by design.

As you mentioned you can only mention 10 users in a single post. In the wiki we are only mentioning the 10 most frequent names

2 Likes