The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

So first it gives you all the radicals, than all the kanji and then all the vocab?

Level 1 radicals
Level 1 kanji
Level 1 vocab
Level 2 radicals
Level 2 kanji
Level 2 vocab

Yes. Unless you still have vocab from the previous level. It will give you those vocab lessons first before giving you the radical lessons for the level you just reached (i.e. your current level). Which is what you’re experiencing now and why you’re only getting vocab lessons (like @rfindley already explained above).

I understand, Thanks a lot.

Heya, just noticed this thread. I’ve been working on a bunch of resources lately. Would you mind adding them to this list? Would be cool to get more traffic to them :slight_smile:

ubersicht-wanikani

Another ubersicht skin for wanikani with a different/nicer design.

rainmeter-wanikani

A port of the aforementioned skin for wanikani with a different/nicer design but for RainMeter.

titlebar-wanikani

A script that shows the amount of reviews/lessons in the page-title of WaniKani.

bitbar-wanikani

A plugin for Bitbar that shows in the Mac Menubar that shows a bunch of information about the user.

EDIT Aaa, I junked it, now I find the edit button because its a wiki post.

This one appears to be missing from the list: [Userscript] WK Anti-burnout.

1 Like

FYI I published a new one: [Unsupported] Userscript: Dashboard Level Progress Detail (srs stages on progress bars). It gives you dashboards progress bars like this:

@hitechbunny,
Do you have the ability to edit the wiki in the top-post? I wasn’t sure if it requires ‘regular’ status, or if anyone can edit. Anyway, if you’re not able, I’ll add these two to the wiki.

FYI There’s a leech list page at this site: https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/leeches which also supplies a screensaver of those same leeches: https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/leeches/screensaver. There’s also a so-far-just-silly animation of leeches too at https://wanikanitools-golang.curiousattemptbunny.com/leeches/training.

Oh! That’s a surprise. I do have the ability to edit it… Thanks for pointing that out, @rfindley.

1 Like

Hi, I was recently using the Wanikani Double Check script for when I made typos etc. but today it caused none of my reviews to actually be acknowledged as done, so after doing 70+ reviews, I came out and found that I still had 70+ reviews which were the same reviews and after doing most of them again found that they were still there after a review session. By trial and error I tracked it down to using this script. I’ve decided to replace it with Wanikani Override for when I make typos.

i think there are other issues like that in bugs and errors category. Maybe look there too?

1 Like

Hi,

I have a question. Why do userscripts developer don’t use the auto update functionality ? Is there a politic of WK against that ?
It could be easier for us (user) to just install once then let the greasemonkey/tampermonkey auto-update do its things when there is one new version. :blush:

Which userscripts are you talking about. Most of the script I am using, update automatically, unless original authors dropped their support and new versions are being developed by separate developers.

The scripts remember where they are downloaded from, so the updating works as long as the URL is stable. If a script isn’t updating for you have have to keep in mind that the update interval in Tampermonkey may be one week or even accidentally disabled. You can check inside Tampermonkey for the update URL by starting the script editor. It also silently updates, so check the “last updated” column (and reload the page, it doesn’t auto-refresh).

1 Like

Okay, I didn’t know that,it’s a good news for me :slight_smile:

Sorry for this dumb question…

1 Like

don’t worry about it. :smiley:

The WaniKani stats site (wkstats) is broken. Anyone know if there’s a fix planned?

https://www.idigtech.com/wanikani/ works just fine for me, is it different from /wkold?

Sorry about that, page was loading broken for me 2 hours ago. They must have fixed it quick.