The Crabigator Is Sad When He Shouldn't Be

Hello all.

I have e-mailed WaniKani about this issue, but I’m hoping someone here has had an experience with this, as I think it’s the only roadblock preventing me from unlocking lvl 4.

I recently subscribed to a year of WaniKani but I’m seeing a message saying that the Crabigator is sad because I didn’t renew my subscription. Well I subscribed like an hour ago so my subscription is new. I don’t see any reason I should be seeing this error right now. Also I can confirm that my payment went through, and the subscription status on my account is Active, yet I have all the requirements for lvl 4 and it’s still not getting unlocked.

EDIT: I just received the invoice, but the issue is persisting.

Strange. Maybe try clearing your cache and logging back in? I don’t know what else you can do but wait for a reply from the devs. If they don’t reply you could mention one of them here to grab their attention.

It looks like there was some lag. After around 2 hours I received the e-mail welcoming me to the full version of WaniKani and the banner seems to be gone. I can also see I’m level 4 now and have a whooping 42 lessons to do.

All good now!

Thanks.

Glad to hear it all worked out!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.