The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 53

7 Likes

Almost finished the level without taking a screenshot! How dare I!

Now that I actually know the SRS times, and made a proper schedule, I’m getting through levels a little bit faster, which is nice, but I don’t wanna go full speed demon :sweat_smile:
I really wanna hit 30 before fall sets in, but I don’t think that will happen. But even then, as long as I do my daily reviews, I’m making progress!

10 Likes

one hundred and whatever days later…

Level 29, streak 29

11 Likes

Nyoom

6 Likes

49 :white_check_mark: and with a whole 12 hours to spare. I learned more about different types of folding fans than I expected. I’m really enjoying Paradise though…I kind of don’t want it to end.

9 Likes

Level 7 is the furthest I have ever been in Wanikani. Time to continue the quest for level 8!

11 Likes

I have just leveled up to lvl 9, and lowkey learning more difficult kanji gives me a sense of accomplishment… rushing till the painful levels!! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

0/0 post - IIIII IIIII IIIII I

8 Likes

lvl 30, here we come

10 Likes

レベルー五十四

10 Likes

The end of paradise. Reality here I come!

12 Likes

My first 0/0 since probably around level 16! So happy to finally be caught up again!

8 Likes

8 Likes

And one week later, the level 51 0/0. You’ll notice my dashboard looks a little different with so many user scripts broken right now.

I can’t help but notice my error rate is increasing and leading to a pileup of items in apprentice though. All these visually similar items are hurting at this point lol.

Oh also, according to wkstats, this is the level where I hit all kanji that are on the N3 and N2 exams.

Previously
12 Likes

Yeah… I relate with that :face_holding_back_tears: From level 50 and up, almost everything looks like something else :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s where writing might help! If you notice you’re mixing up kanji, write each of them out a few times, focussing on where they are different.

6 Likes

muwhahahahah so close to reaching a double digit level (. ㆆ_ㆆ)

10 Likes

Level 7

I like the community because it is very friendly and supports each other. I’m trying to do daily reviews and trying to keep the review to zero, so I think I can participate in this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Soon to be done with level 24, just chugging along :steam_locomotive:

It’s funny how I’ll do sentence mining, and look up new words/make anki cards, only for WK to introduce that same word in my lessons later. Are Koichi and the Durtles watching me play Ace Attorney!? :fearful:

Level: 24, Streak: 3

11 Likes

I’ve been busy this week. Still managed to hit 0/0. 51 :white_check_mark:

10 Likes