The 0/0 Streak Challenge

I am starting over. :smiley:

10 Likes

Adding in my little screenshot, it’s sad being a long time WK user but not having the time to do it, only to see these threads are a little dead now… I should’ve just said F’it to my schoolwork and dived into WK instead lol :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh well! I shall continue to progress and move on, even if it’s slow progress!

9 Likes

46 :white_check_mark: Finally getting to 魔 for all my magic fantasy related needs.

12 Likes

Gonna hit the 50% mark I think this level

10 Likes

Its so cool seeing a variety of like random leveled ppl completing this challenge and it gets me so motivated to complete WK, the only thing that doesn’t motivate me is bunpro :smiling_face_with_tear: (grammar is too hard). gl to everyone!!!

9 Likes

47 :white_check_mark: it’s crazy how every day it feels like I’m only making a small amount of progress, but looking back you can see I’m getting somewhere.

11 Likes

Level 52

:notes: It’s So Fly-Day, Fly-Day Chinatown
真夜中の人ごみに

9 Likes

0/0 post - IIIII IIIII IIIII

This week I had my burnt item for the first time, and literally burn out from the huge reviews coming in too…

And my fave kanji for this level is 不況

8 Likes

Hm, 25 days for one level :smiley: Never tracked it, so not sure if that’s slow or not. It’s really motivating to see things click into place. Words you already know in Hiragana suddenly appear in Kanji and stuff.

10 Likes

Continue my streak to level 35

9 Likes

9 Likes

I’m only level 8 but I’m making decent progress at a level every 11 days or so. Thankfully my job allows me to spend time each hour for reviews and I try to do the mistakes of the last 24h at least once a day. Goal is level 30, I’ll slow down considerably on Wanikani after that to onboard other japanese learning platforms.

9 Likes

Was that really a week since the last one?

8 Likes

I lied haha, here’s the very last one. I feel relief as the review queue is getting smaller.

10 Likes

Almost done with level 13, a bit less than two weeks for a level seems to work fine for me

8 Likes

Level 50! Once upon a time, this would have been the end of the challenge, but 10 more levels to go.

Previously
9 Likes

I remember you arriving in this thread, I went to look and you hit level 5 when I was level 26, and now you are right behind me :eyes: might even cross the finish line before me! So cool to have been watching you grow from the start, leveling up, joining book clubs, amazing progress, keep going :muscle:

9 Likes

Level 57 cleared!

9 Likes

Due to hit 49 in 2 hours so I’m cutting it a little close here! I was procrastinating because I was tired irl and I was intimidated by military ranks. I’m not going to let 3 words be the death of my streak though.

8 Likes

My goal is to make it to level 10 before the summer ends, hopefully I can reach it!!!

10 Likes