The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 42 :partying_face:

8 Likes

Level 18 0/0

I carried a bit too much into this level to do it as neatly as level 17 as far as in progress items, but a lot of easy vocab (like the days of the week, 大丈夫, etc.) that I’m ok slightly breaking my limits this time.

Previously
9 Likes

Level one streak one

…for the 4th, maybe 5th time :sweat_smile: but hey, who’s counting

Glad to be back though :v:

9 Likes

Level 45 – streak 45/45.

13 Likes

Level 36 cleared!
Already knew a bunch of kanji (鮭, 将, 遺, 伸, 甘, 縄, 縄, 踏, 般, 頼, 鹿, 超), yay for immersion!

10 Likes

Level 2 streak 2

11 Likes

Level 3 streak 3

9 Likes

Level 46 – streak 46/46.

10 Likes

Streak at 7! Yeah take that level 40! I can probably take 2 or 3 more levels like this before returning to uni study ;_;

9 Likes

0/0 streak for lv 34, #89! ^>^

7 Likes

Level 47 – streak 47/47.

Since the new mistakes feature is placed a bit inconveniently between the level indicator and the lesson/review overview, I’ll make use of an edited screenshot from now on in order to keep the image the same-ish size as before.

I will add the full image for context’s and accountability’s sake as well but I will hide it to save space.

Full image

7 Likes

It’s that time of the level again!

My detailed progress bars extension is broken, I know there’s a fix in the thread but I have to go around apply it to all my devices

Also, what’s that new gold colour? Oh right, burning has begun, 36 items so far.

Previously
7 Likes

what I’ve been doing all this time. I liked being able to make a single screenshot that also showed the level you were on, and where I was at when I got things to 0/0 as that tend to move around. :eyes: So, I started doing screenshots some time ago in Paint. ^^; since they added the extra feature really.

1 Like

I never noticed before but your images don’t have the mistakes and extra study window but all the other info (items, level) instead. That should have been a giveaway to them being edited but it flew over my head. :eyes:

Anyways, I agree with you on wanting to see the level up progress alongside the 0/0 to have more context as well as displaying the level. It even helped me with my lesson spacing as I kind of got into a rhythm after a while and could/can usually estimate when I will reach 0/0 during a level.

Wasn’t aware that Paint is capable of image editing nowadays – neat!

1 Like

For simple stuff like this, for sure. Just do a print screen and then edit away. :woman_shrugging:

After all, I’m the Paint-queen on here now, from all those bad doodles and durtles I’ve made: all in Paint. XD I’m loathe to change that recipe now, even though how limited that tool is, It does those basics decently enough! XD

2 Likes

102 lessons and 641 reviews… This is going to take a while

4 Likes

After almost two months, I finally get another chance to post here. Yay!

6 Likes

Level 4 streak 4

7 Likes

Level 43 :sparkles:

8 Likes

Level 22. Making progress. Hopefully I can get to level 23 within, I don’t know, 2 weeks?

7 Likes