The 0/0 Streak Challenge

It’ll work out in the end, just gotta put in the time. One day at a time. In the beginning I had worries like, how would I ever remember obscure words? How can I possibly go through thousands of cards and remember each one? You just kind of do.

Alot of language learning is just faith, trusting the process and that it one day will work out. As long as your process is solid, success is inevitable.

Just found this thread. I’ve been going hard up to this point so ive seen 0/0 at least once a day. Level 13.


Normally it’s lessons that make keeping my streak difficult but this level i’ve been struggling to find the time and motivation to tackle my review pile. Finally got it done, an hour before I get a bunch more lessons in after I finish more kanji. But I believe this was the last of the normal levels, so it’s back to the fast level grind now!

Level 3 0/0 - 10 days since L2 (my goal is 14-day levels)

Level 22 cleared!
The burns have started :fire:


So close yet so far from level 51. Can’t wait till I reach the reality levels!

image

And so close to 6000 burns!!! :scream:

It took me bloody 39 days (with a one week break) to clear up all of my lessons, however I had made it my personal mission to catch up my vocab lessons to my actual level. Lesson learned, don’t negelcet your vocab lessons for the sake of leveling up quickly.

Honestly, this feels illegal. I didn’t have 0 lessons and 0 reviews in perhabs a year or so. Feels quiet good. I don’t mind not finishing all of my lessons, however I will still marvel in this feeling until I hopefully level up tomorrow.

I’ve just reset to level 1 because I was bouncing around the 700 review mark for… many moons… and just couldn’t make progress. Forgot the itch 0/0 gives. So many hours until my next batch of reviews :smiling_face_with_tear:

Not expecting to make a habit out of this, but just managed to hit 0/0 for the first time in 10+ months so figured I’d post.

Level 52, streak 50.

Level 31. Let’s go!

Level 33 :triumph:

This is the hardest level for me so far (90 mistakes!) I’m distracted with work and I keep on making the same mistakes. I’m finding it a bit hard to recall my past lessons.

Lv 9 0/0 streak ongoing! ^^

Level 19, streak 19

Ahhh I keep letting my reviews build up! I thought that having more time would increase my motivation but NOPE

Strevel 15

:smiling_face_with_tear:

Level 23 – streak 23/23.

Level 14, love that the amount of radicals is in the single digits now.

Time for me to try and join in on this and see if I can keep it up! Level 4.