The 0/0 Streak Challenge

16 weeks later:

Level 18, streak 18.

Level 21 – streak 21/21.

Taking it slow and doing it the right way (for me) this time… 0/0 level 2

Didn’t know about this thread when I was level 1 so starting now at level 2.

Starting along with my fellow level 2 brothers :smile:

Level 32 :sparkles:

I just noticed I started this level with 1 kanji already enlightened (久). It must’ve been in the lower levels before.

Spent like one month going down from 900+ reviews after taking a too long break (read here: gave up a while back). I am back now and ready to rumble.


Here before I get slapped with about 90 lessons tonight. Anyway I gotta take a 3 hour placement test for my study program in Japan now byeee

Level 13!

First time in a long time that I’ve had no reviews for 12 hours. Coming up on level 46 at midnight though.

Level 51, streak 49.

I will never see the light of day like this :face_holding_back_tears:
image

Although to be fair, I am employing a different study strategy.

Level 17, Streak 8! :bath:

For a moment, I thought I was reading a part of your post, but it was actually your username :sweat_smile:

Level 30. Back on this thread after over 2 years!

Lv 8 0/0 streak ongoing! ^>^

I don’t get why people skip vocab to go faster, the vocab is the best part. :partying_face: Which makes this challenge easier.


About two months to get here again. Losing my job really affected my kanji work. I’m back now, the day I got a new job too.

Level 22 – streak 22/22.

Just level 2 but you gotta start somewhere. Vocab already kinda confusing me but I just hope it’ll get better at some point.