The 0/0 Streak Challenge

No thanks I prefer to do a fixed amount of lessons every day. That way the number of reviews stays consistent day over day.

Actually I wrote “lose” first but changed it to “loose” later. :sweat_smile: Since I started wanikani my english spelling went downhill fast.

3 Likes

For whatever reason Windows is telling me trying to view the full image would take too much RAM???

9 Likes

Level 8 - 0/0 (13th Jan) - For some reason it felt like I really took my time to get those 70+ lessons done, but only levelled up 4 days ago. We’ll see how many leeches I’ll generate haha

Streak: 2

13 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 32 - 13 streak @ 7day/lvl speed :cherry_blossom:

Back to “relaxed” pace after last week rush. Streak is safe now.

11 Likes

Finally Finally back to 0/0 and back to climbing again!!!

12 Likes

Level 40

Tough days are ahead…

12 Likes

I 0/0’d for the first time since likely the first few levels.

I wanted to mark the occasion.

15 Likes

Streak 35! And first post here as I fear I’ll end this streak this week, overloaded with work.

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat, but I’m sitting on a 39 level streak, so I’m so terrified of breaking it that I’m willing to just sit down and do 60 lessons in one sitting. I’ve been going since level 19, I can’t lose it now!

8 Likes

level 11 streak^ !!!

my reviews had reached around 1000 & my lessons were a lot too :<

wasted sum months of my yearly subscription but im glad my wanikani motivation came back

12 Likes

Third level in a row!

13 Likes

Level 28 0/0 :heart:

10 Likes

#15 in streak, only 2 left.
I am just 2 days and 2 hours in level 58, and I am already at 0/0.

13 Likes

I almost forgot to post proof of my lv 49 0/0 streak! o_o I hopefully level up later today!

In any case, here it is, my 49th streak! ^>^

14 Likes

0/0 Level 27

The other day I couldn’t remember a Kanji that should have unlocked yesterday evening, so today I could only do 12 instead of my usual 15 lessons. When I level up later this day, I’ll catch up on those 3 lessons.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Level 6. So close to being enlightened, I can feel it.

12 Likes

You can go back to your level 1 radicals and see when you’re scheduled for your next review for an exact date for your first enlightened items, if you’re curious. I did that while waiting for my first burns

3 Likes

Decided to max speed this level since I wasn’t going to be working any of the days and had no responsibilities- my goal was under 4 days. I’m on track for about 3 days and 19 hours, which was hard fought for sure since I had to set pretty much hourly alarms for 2 nights straight since all the kanji I needed to review right away were completely scattered and not in big stacks. Why did I do it? I dunno, I wanted a number that started with 3 on my progress graph on WK stats, and I only had 3 more chances. And I had nothing better to do. The last 2 levels I might take it a little slower lol I just wanted to see what was the absolute fastest I could complete a level

13 Likes

Bold of you to assume I don’t do this every few days already, lol. I’m 18 days away now. Plus 4 months for first buuuuuurns

1 Like