The 0/0 Streak Challenge

4 Likes

5 levels, 5 0/0s

20 Likes

LVL 21: 0/0 streak #21. have i really ever been on this level? i swear i have never seen (most of) these kanji in my life :rofl: well, i guess i’m really actually learning new stuff again :smile: … i already miss just browsing through my lessons like it’s nothing …

20 Likes

Level 19; streak 8.
Very little initial vocab on this level, so an early 0/0 this time.
Death is drawing close… :skull:

18 Likes

How did you get the scripts to work on phone?

1 Like

You can’t use the scripts on your phone but there are apps made by wanikani users for doing reviews on your phone.

If you have an iPhone the app is Tsurukame, for Android it’s Flaming Durtles. I use an iPhone so I can only talk about Tsurukame but it has some of the features from scripts built into the app functions such as an undo button.

2 Likes

Thanks! Right now I just use browser on phone.
The app sounds very nice.

2 Likes

I used to use the browser on my phone as well until I got Tsurukame, it’s a much more pleasant experience overall.

2 Likes

Keeping up the streak :v:

17 Likes

gotta go fast, you already paved the road!

1 Like

have you thought about installing @prouleau’s item inspector script? it’s amazing in every way and has a dozen way to help with your leeches.

4 Likes

@Natsuha If you want it it is here.

6 Likes

Thanks @saibaneko @prouleau I installed the script and I will try to bring the number down to under hundred.

4 Likes

image 4 levels in a row, can’t wait to reach double digits, I can see it :eye: :lips: :eye:

19 Likes

LV 3

The last of the free levels! I will be subscribing after passing this level.
Still feeling great! Also getting the member trust level too, today is a good day.

3 days 6 hours on lv2. 2 hours more than the absolute fastest.
I wanna go fast! Lets see how long I can keep going at full speed.

The 12 hours on this level, I have already finished 238 reviews, but I’m still feeling excited and wanting more.

The Self-Study Quiz definitely helps, I can easily study and see which one I have trouble with, with out the fear of affecting my SRS. Really solidifying my memory.

20 Likes

feels like I’ve reached the painful levels yesterday, and now I’m getting this close to death…

19 Likes

What is the meaning of life? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

17 Likes

The entire purpose of human being is to reach lv42 on Wanikani!

4 Likes

What about reaching level 60? :thinking:

1 Like

Thats a bonus haha. I guess. We know the answer, but not the question anymore.

3 Likes