The 0/0 Streak Challenge

decided to pick up this challenge! I’ve 0/0’d the first three levels as well, but that kinda just came with normal reviewing. Once things start picking up, it’s going to be tougher so I thought I may as well start now!

20 Likes

This one was cutting it close, since I’m probably gonna move on to the next level over the course of today.

16 Likes

9 level streak. Really pleased I made this since I was quite unwell. Kept up with reviews on the iPad in the hospital waiting room. How’s that for dedication crabigator dude?

Still on iPad so full screenshot today

21 Likes

Yay, go you, even while life getting in the way <3

6 Likes

I know this doesn’t look like much since I’m a lvl 6 WK noob, but everyone starts somewhere I guess :wink:

21 Likes

0/0, level six, and it’s your first post?!

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

Even if you’ve been a member for a while, so aren’t really new hehe
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already…
…but you probably have, because you seem like you’re diligent and awesome like that ^-^

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you…
…that you’ve likewise probably already seen, but it still worth mentiioning!

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope that you continue to enjoy WaniKani that your worship of the Crabigator is eternal!

10 Likes

First death level

17 Likes

I 0/0’d for the first time in weeks, maybe even a month? If not more?

That being said, I’m guruing like 20 kanji in like 3 hours so it’s short-lived. Lol.

9 Likes

11 days later. In level 25 now :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Second level streak and getting to the end of the Death Levels!

18 Likes

LVL 17: 0/0 streak 17. leveled up today and so there are six more levels until catching up to former 栄光. i recognized noticably less kanji before doing the lessons but upon learning they all seemed familiar very quickly and especially a lot of readings were still there. funny when you look at a kanji and don’t know what means but you’re sure its onyomi is しき :smile:

interestingly, all vocabs are still exceedingly easy. i don’t so much re-learn them as i just add them to the SRS. unusual / exceptional readings as well as meanings seem to have stuck especially well.

look at that master pile :eyes: enlightenment is coming soon …

17 Likes

May as well join the fun. The only time I failed to do all my lessons was in the previous level so I’ll try to not do that again.
Also hello there, this is my first post.

19 Likes

It’s been a while, but I needed that SRS break and I am feeling GOOD for it! Level 25, streak of 11

21 Likes

I did it again, but it was really challenging because I was struggling to overcome the point where I had burnt out 3 months ago! Why seems level 13 to be so hard?
BTW, I think it was a good decision to reset once, but now I would like to advance !

21 Likes

Just a streak of 3 levels.

18 Likes

I’ll just post this here before the next reviews and God beware the level up in the evening fly in.

This level I was actually very fast, I doubt I can keep this up, but the content was pretty easy.

17 Likes

Level 15 0-0 :laughing:
Woops, a lot of current level vocabularies are locked, part 2 kanji will be thought :see_no_evil:

17 Likes

Alrighty this level’s going down a lil easier :slight_smile:

15 Likes

0/0 FOR LEVEL 14! - Now on a two level streak, going to keep it up!

17 Likes

That’s level 15 for you. Level 16 seems to be the same. Radicals are getting less and less.

3 Likes