The 0/0 Streak Challenge

After almost 6 months spent on this one level, today I finally reached that 0/0! Now all I need is to keep up the pace :smile:

14 Likes

25!

12 Likes

This image brought to you by doing 92 lessons in a single hour :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Level 13! The streak continues :grin:

11 Likes

Oh good job, you did a 0/0 and leveled up for 4 level while I just level up for one level xD
Can I ask an off topic question too ? What are the bar above and under the board with shiny color (Kanji from apprentice to burned) ?

3 Likes

Thanks!

I think I’ve done this 0/0 Streak Challenge since I was level 7. And I always did 0/0 after that though I don’t really remember if I always posted my 0/0 here. :thinking:

It depends on Wanikanian’s priority. I could level up without 0/0 if I want. Hint: Reorder Script manually. There are other ways, but I don’t use those methods, so I’m not sharing it.

We can set to put it above the board like mine for < lvl 60 or in my words: we can set it to be Kitsun-used-to-be like.

4 Likes

Now that I’ve added the leech script, I could say I’ve achieved 0/0/0 :smiley:

11 Likes

Well now that that’s too easy, might as well go for zero unread, zero new on the forum.
0/0/0/0/0

5 Likes

If I’m running out of comments here, how am I supposed to do 29 more ?

8 Likes

Today was a good day.
Incidentally, level 9 zeroed out!
20%20PM

11 Likes

bing bong, bingbing bong :sparkles:

11 Likes

I did fewer lessons than usual yesterday so I’d have some left for today! I think that it’s just because only 22 vocab unlocked at the start of the level; there’s plenty of vocab left to go once I start guru-ing the kanji! (Is this the pleasures of Hell?)

5 Likes

Level twenty one check-in. Hope I can keep this pace up through my business trip next week :persevere:

7 Likes

Level 26

I might be on vacation, but the crabigator doesn’t rest

10 Likes

Selection_153
43 down!

8 Likes

6 Likes

The calm before the storm… in 15 hours comes the new horde :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

sce

8 Likes