The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 17, boom!

8 Likes

lvl7

Probably going to regret doing so many lessons all at once in about two hours… but half way through level 7! All radicals guru’d and on the second half of the kanji

8 Likes

Goodbye land of the 0/0.
Work has gotten too intense and my study time has dropped that i am struggling with getting 0/0 every day.

Going to focus on getting my reviews done for a while / extra grammar & vocab study for now and i will return later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, you dont’ have to keep this streak - the important part is to keep studying :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

wat

1 Like

I will be at level 8 in two days I hope

8 Likes

Was keeping my 0/0 going every single day since i started this as much as i could which really helped out my leveling.
Went from average 14ish days per level to sub 7 days.

Haha i know :slight_smile: It was very fun though and really helped me get to the level i am now quicker. Has helped massive with knowing the Kanji in Genki 1 but found yesterday i was falling behind on retaining certain vocab / grammar so need to put it on hold while the rest catches up.

Wanikani is just a easier site to use compared to trying to study something like grammar haha (Bunpro just dones’t feel the same either)

3 Likes

A whole week later…

8 Likes

Level 33, what what!

11 Likes

steals MENSA-certified brain, does well on reviews too

6 Likes

they remind me of the canadians in south park haha

also, i’ve been on this level for 3 days and not anywhere near a 0/0 > <

2 Likes

CropperCapture%5B16%5D

My plan is to try and make sure I get all my vocabulary lessons done before I start guru-ing the level’s radicals to avoid vocab backlog :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve basically been trying to get everything to 0 twice per level, once before the new radicals are guru’d, and again before I’m about to level, so for each one I’ll do all the kanji and radical lessons with the reorder script right after leveling, and then have about 3-4 days to get through the new vocab a bit at a time before the second batch of lessons gets thrown on and I do all the new kanji again and have another few days to get through the new vocab. Then level up and do it again! Seems to be working for me so far.

2 Likes

It has been a painful day. Done a lot of reading, studying and finished almost all the level today:

5 Likes

made it! first time since probably level 18=]

4 Likes

Nice to know this isn’t just happening to me. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Hey! Level 19, nice! Death is coming soon (-ish)!

2 Likes

Thank you! And you, you’re ten levels ahead of me now! :scream:
Almost Hell for you! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

hit 0/0 an hour ago but got too busy to post. thankfully I didn’t miss my chance to screenshot it!!

5 Likes

Still pushing lol
Screenshot_2

7 Likes