Teasing Master Takagi-san šŸ˜ćƒ»Volume 9 Discussion Thread [Volume Complete!]

Only water?? D:

But glasses are also indirect kisses.

No store either in the school or nearby? Since you say you didnā€™t have vending machines on the way home.

5 Likes

Not even a coffee machine, didnā€™t prevent me from becoming an addict later though

Technically yes, it would work with a glass, but there wasnā€™t really any valid reason to share our drinks

ā€œ- Hey, can I have a sip from your water, just wanna check the tasteā€¦ maybe it taste different than mine, yā€™know ?ā€ :laughing:

Only starting highschool could we go to nearby store during lunch but at that point Iā€™m sure I was over the fact of sharing a sip with someone else thatā€™s not a complete stranger.

5 Likes

A 恏恗悃ćæ following a é–“ęŽ„ć‚­ć‚¹ā€¦ Who could have guessed? :sweat_smile:

Are you planning on reading with us this week?
  • I will be reading along!
  • Iā€™ve already read it!
  • I will catch up later!
  • I wonā€™t be reading (anymore)

0 voters

7 Likes

If someone is like me and enjoys watching the anime version after reading the chapter, it is featured in season 2 episode 5 (arround the end of the episode). :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Letā€™s play some ć‹ćć‚Œć‚“ć¼!

• I will catch up later!

0 voters

6 Likes

Chapter Spoiler

Canā€™t blame Hamaguchi and Houjou for misunderstanding the situation, it looked pretty suspicious :person_shrugging:

8 Likes
Comments

Nishikata turned into Urushi this chapter haha

Off topic Iā€™m a bit obsessed with Let you down, ainā€™t gonna lie

7 Likes
Off Topic

It is so good. :sob: I love the video (obviously :joy:); itā€™s criminal that such an amazing character design is only used for such a short time.

5 Likes
Off topic

I honestly didnā€™t even know there was a video, I recognized the image from Spotify. I just watched it and itā€™s beautiful :cry:. Honestly trigger is so good at making memorable characters, even a 5 minute video gets you super engaged with them

4 Likes
More Off-Topic

Riiiiight? Itā€™s just so good! But, as always with anything Cyberpunk, no happy endings. :sob:

4 Likes

omg im so behind hahaā€¦didnā€™t peek at the spoilersā€¦ havenā€™t had any time to even do any readingā€¦only 1 vacation day left in japan then flying back home on sundayā€¦ maybe Iā€™ll try to catch up a little on the plane :smiley:

8 Likes

Weā€™re still a month early, but maybe we can get some celebration ideas for å¹“ęœ« from the next couple of chapters, eh?

• I will catch up later!

0 voters

Hope youā€™ve enjoyed your vacation, @shuly! Iā€™ve missed having you around! :grin:

5 Likes
Funny, just yesterday I felt my reading was a little behind.

8 Likes

Right, Iā€™m actually getting started on catching up

I only have to read all of volume 8 and catch up with volume 9ā€¦

7 Likes

You got this! :grin:

4 Likes

im looking and i donā€™t even remember where i stopped reading ā€¦ this vacation has been too long hehe

6 Likes

Thatā€™s precisely the point about vacation! :grin:

6 Likes

butā€™s a vacation in japanā€¦does that mean im slacking or not hehe sitting in the hotel room in sapporoā€¦ looking over the city lightsā€¦ have to return the rental car in the morning and start the hellish long travel back to los angelesā€¦happy joyā€¦

i do need to figure out where i left off so i can try to read on the plane a littleā€¦should get some quiet at that point

edit ā€¦ figured it outā€¦i just never started the new volā€¦ guess ill see about doing that tomorrow :slight_smile: maybe i can get caught up between japan and la

7 Likes

On the contrary, it sounds like you enjoyed your time to the fullest ! I can only imagine how beautiful Hokkaido is at this period of the year, lucky you ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only a few chapters behind then!

6 Likes

Haha

off topic

Decided to walk to the jr towerā€¦ And visit the Cafeā€¦ Beer and a snackā€¦ My last non travel day in Japan

edit
waiting for the car that was orderedā€¦but I planned too much timeā€¦so time to readā€¦

chap1 readā€¦ onto ch2ā€¦
chap2 is greatā€¦what a neat and cute way to pull all the characters together
chap3 readā€¦wasnā€™t expecting that endingā€¦yeah ā€¦

guess itā€™s a good time to stopā€¦but looks like Iā€™ll be caught up before I fly :smiley:

Iā€™m a dork I am caught up! This next chapter is this week! Woo hooļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

Just finished chap 4 that means Iā€™m caught up! Iā€™m at the airport lounge tho so didnā€™t populate the vocabā€¦ :pray:

8 Likes