Teasing Master Takagi-san 😛 ・ Volume 11 Discussion Thread [Volume Complete!]

Unfortunately I think I’m going to have to make my exit from this book club - with my new job I’m not able to fit as much in as I used to be able to, and I feel like I could use the time spent on reading Takagi-san on other things now. That doesn’t mean I can’t pop in every now and then, but I won’t be keeping up regularly. But I do want to say that I’m glad I joined this club, being my very first native Japanese reading experience, and I’d like to thank the people here for helping me through that

6 Likes

sad to have you leave but hope you enjoyed following the takagi and nishikata… :wink:

4 Likes

You’ll be missed! But definitely pop in if you ever find the time. Our little club here feels like a family, or a graduating class. :joy:

4 Likes

TIL 持ち物検査 is a thing in japan
Seems kinda intrusive tbh

4 Likes

cultural differences …right :wink:

part of that whole don’t disrupt the harmony of everyone getting along …follow the rules and all that…

good/bad depending on which social construct it gets compared against… in any case two sides of the same coin eh… (and as a plus…an excuse for our teasing master to have some fun)

3 Likes
Well, some people probably need to have their things checked from time to time...

(Did she have anything? Find out in 「 恋に恋するユカリちゃん」 volume 5!)

And when it comes to students play-acting an inspection

...of course Yukari has to think about Takagi and Nishikata...

…and the body check for Takagi-sensei to see if there’s anything inappropriate-for-school on student Nishikata’s body.

4 Likes

It’s a thing in a lot of places.

4 Likes

We are all Yukari in this glorious day

1 Like

あっちむいてほい! Over there’s another week of Takagi-san and Nishikata’s antics!

Are you planning on reading with us this week?
  • I will be reading along!
  • I’ve already read it!
  • I will catch up later!
  • I won’t be reading (anymore)

0 voters

4 Likes

Extracurricular reading for this week:

5 Likes

I still don’t get it hahaha
This is too weird for my simple mind

I’ll stick with this for now

3 Likes

Here’s a video representation that will probably make it no less confusing, but is still hilarious nonetheless:

5 Likes
Ah, I have something familiar coming up in my reading in the next few days.

6 Likes

I feel like 日焼け is going to give me some serious summertime envy this week…

• I’ve already read it!
  • I will catch up later!

0 voters

4 Likes

Oh my goodness I finished the last chapter in the nick of time. I came here right after reading it and saw “MrGeneric is replying…”

(I usually read this on the weekend but didn’t get around to it this time and had a hard time finding the time for it)

3 Likes

Ahaha, perfect timing. :grin:

2 Likes

This sounds about right, as I can’t align reading this chapter and the weather for ambiance.

However, this other manga I'm reading, if I hold off on continuing it until Tuesday...

5 Likes

A day late because I didn’t realize yesterday was Thursday (oops!)

This week, the warm-weather envy continues. I wouldn’t mind some temps where an うちわ feels necessary…

• I’ve already read it!
  • I will catch up later!

0 voters

4 Likes
If I had to summarize this manga in a single panel....

7 Likes

I missed at least 3 weeks ! :face_with_peeking_eye:
Trying to introduce back some consistency and routine for reading, I will begin with catching up Takagi-san as it feels like my comfort zone !

4 Likes