Tab Order Fix Needed

Tab Order

When writing your own notes, the tab order is sometimes
-Cancel
-Submit

The expected order on most boxes is Submit first. I’ve lost some paragraphs to this so far, but this last time was the last straw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of where you encounter this? I’ve just had a look and whether it is in reviews, lessons or on the item’s page, I’m always seeing Save first then Cancel when I try to add notes.

1 Like

The above screenshots are from Reviews, after clicking on the note box to edit, I pressed tab twice and sure enough the first tab selected cancel even though save is first left-right, and the second tab selected save.

I tried this on lessons and the item page and it worked properly (tab 1 → save, tab 2-> cancel) so the problem seems to be only in editing notes during reviews.

Maybe @hx9 can confirm. Now that its posted, I remember this happening to me as well.

1 Like

Why only sometimes?

1 Like

Ok thanks for the extra details, I can see it now. I’ll pass this on to the engineers, we’ll let you know what they say.

Just a quick update to let you know that we have assessed the issue and we will publish the fix a little later along with a couple of other fixes that need to be looked at. We’ll let you know once that’s done. Thanks again for the feedback.

3 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate it greatly!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.