Speaking japanese readings to wanikani

Hi there. Has anyone found a way to speak english meanings and japanese readings simultaneously into wanikani when doing reviews lessons? I know you can do it for english with text to speech and im sure theres a language pack for japanese text to speech but is there a way to do both at the same time? Id like to practice my japanese pronunciation while i review. arigatou gozaimasu!

Check out LipSurf

1 Like

Yup, this. Just be careful with your settings. If you don’t do them right, it will automatically submit your answer once it registers. That’s all fine and dandy when you’re correct and it hears you correctly, but it can cause big issues when it mishears you.

If you change the keyboard to Japanese the text recognition should switch languages as well. At least like does on IOS.

You don’t even have to change the keyboard on IOS. Press the mic button and swipe up while pressed. That will show a quick-select of the available languages for audio recognition.

1 Like

Aw yea thanks so much everyone I will try all these out and see what works best for me. :grin: