Seeking: Example sentences divided by parts of speech

Foreword: I’ve been trying to do Bunpro for a while now but it’s just not working for me. I feel like I’m memorizing the hint/grammar point and not the actual usage. I’ll probably stick with it since it’s the best I’ve come across so far but I need outside supplemental practice. I have not tried any of the physical textbooks so the answer may be in one of those. Oh, I’m also still a total newbie at N5 grammar.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of sample sentences that contain a breakdown of their parts of speech? I remember when I was first learning English we would be given sentences such as “The big dog ran fast.” and you would need to identify the subject, noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, etc. Now, I know Japanese won’t be the same (duh) but does anyone know of anything similar to this? There would also need to be solutions to them since I suck. (i.e not 4,500 Japanese Sentences from the Tofugu store or the Duendecat sentence generator script.)

td;dr I need grammar sentences that I can analyze

Thanks All!! :hugs:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.