Script to see remaining lessons from previous level?

Is there a script that will show me how many lessons (usually/especially vocab) I have left from the previous level? I feel like I’ve stumbled upon something like this before but a search of the forums keeps bringing me to the re-order script which isn’t what I want. I’m fine with doing the lessons in order (increasing level, by subject), just want to track my progress. Would be nice to know I’m getting close to finishing up the leftover items from the previous level. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You can use the reorder script to (temporarily) remove lessons from your queue, either by type or by level. There’s a counter in the top right that will tell you how many lessons you have left, so this roundabout method will get you the number/restrict your current lesson to items of the specified type/level.

Using the reorder ultimate script, if you hover your mouse over the vocab item icon, it’ll tell you how many vocab you have + break it down to how many from each level

Hover over this icon:

It did this in reviews at least, I’m assuming it’d do it for lessons too :thinking:

Here’s what it looks like when you hover over the item icon:
-runs off to do reviews-

1 Like

You can also just check the stats website and see how many are not learned yet :smiley: It’s not really a script but it’s what I use to check.

2 Likes

I think what you are looking for is the WaniKani Dashboard Level Progress Detail script.

Here’s an example of how it looks like:

eg

As you can see, I can see my lvl 12 vocabulary progression too along with how many I have gurued, how many vocab are locked and so on

3 Likes

Thanks all for your help!!

For some reason, I couldn’t find the Dashboard Level Progress Detail script originally but that is exactly what I was thinking of!

Thanks @aberiggs for your suggestion too. Perfect for checking all the previous levels at once. Totally forgot the stats page had other pages and doesn’t even require installing anything.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.