Revive burned Items?

Hey Everyone,

so, I’ve been away from the Japanese learning business for about a year. When I left i was struggeling to keep up with the reviews at level 18 and then did less and less reviews until I somehow didn’t come back at all for at least 9-10 months now.

Now I would like to get back to learning japanese and I already reset my level to 14 (not sure if this is enough or if I have to reset further to maybe level 10 or so), but I still feel like I forgot so much that I already burned which I would like to review again.

So, is there a way to get your burned Items back in the review cycle, or maybe check, which of the burned Items I still know and which I should relearn?

I really would like to go back to learning but I think it would be too frustrating to start again at level 1 and go through everything since I hope a lot of the vocabulary will come back once I reviewed it once or twice…

Thanks a lot in advance :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Tolotos

1 Like

There’s a script to review burned items.

You can resurrect individual items on their respective pages, just scroll to the bottom and hit the button.

Alternatively, there’s a userscript to do mass resurrections.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the fast answer!

This Burn Manager looks like it is exactly what i was looking for. I will have a try right away with some level 1 Kanji and see how it goes :+1:

Now I’m really excited to start doing my reviews again :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.