Review toolbar is broken

With all extensions disabled, the review toolbar looks like this:

The buttons do what the symbols suggest they should. As you can see, the wrap up and last 10 buttons have been replaced by duplicated kana chart and item info buttons, and the normal item info button is broken.

25 Likes

I am also experiencing this. I tried turning off all browser extensions, and tried both Chrome and Firefox, but it seems broken on both. Since I can’t “wrap up”, it’s a bit hard to do Wanikani at all right now since otherwise I will almost certainly time out before I can get through my queue :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is happening to me as well.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue!

5 Likes

Same issues here

3 Likes

Same for me.

3 Likes

Same here. :confused:

3 Likes

Happy I’m not the only one. I got really confused on if this was a tampermonkey ability or if was for some reason gone.

4 Likes

@viet, could you please have a look at this? Cheers!

Edits:
03:22 UTC: I have just started doing reviews after seeing this thread and writing the above, and so far everything is fine for me, on a PC using Chrome with lots of scripts.
03:35 UTC: Just completed my review session and had no issues. Has this resolved for anyone who has posted above??

This earlier thread may be related: Lessons not working

4 Likes

Not working for me on a Mac using Safari. Also wasn’t working on Microsoft Edge.

2 Likes

just done my reviews and having the same issues. using chrome, couple of scripts were enabled but looking at past replies i don’t think that’s the issue. the ‘did you know this
’ pop up after a correct answer kept coming up in the same place tho, under the centre item info icon, but i couldn’t click on it and only the one to the left would work, across all types of review

3 Likes

No problems here. Firefox on Windows 10. @Mods

5 Likes

Have the same issue, Windows 10, Firefox.

3 Likes

Having the same issue on all browsers with extensions disabled.

3 Likes

Same issue, is there any place to report bugs/errors?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just came here to post this. Noticed it earlier this morning on a tablet I don’t usually use Wanikani on, then just got home to use my regular laptop and it is the same (even with add-ons disabled).

2 Likes

Hi all! I’ve raised this issue with the engineers and they’ll take a look at this when they come online. I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on Firefox and Chrome on both Windows 10 and MacOS (as well as Edge and Safari), but in the time being could people try clearing their browser cache and refreshing the session? Might be worth a shot to see if that does something.

13 Likes

If it persists, you could click the home button if that’s easier for you

It seems like this only happens with compatibility mode activated. When it’s turned off, everything is working as it should for me.

12 Likes